Is it okay to not be curvy?

I feel that everyone keeps saying about how much better girls with curves are. How real men go for meat and not bones. How men don't want to cuddle with skinny women because we're sticks and they like to hold booty at night. How big boobs make nice pillows. Is it okay to be skinny? Is a body like this okay at least?

Is it okay to not be curvy?

• Ugly. Get curvy
  • It's okay.
  • It's not bad or good.
That picture is not me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That girl's body, your body, good god even my own body are all good and beautiful bodies. No matter what anyone else says, never change unless it's for your own sake or wellbeing.

Stay beautiful.

What Guys Said 17

• um... you're not curvy at all? Look at you hip to waist rate!

Girl, curvy simply means you have curves. It doesn't mean you got a car tire of fat around your waist. There are just some fat fucks pushing that definition beacuse they're too lazy to work out. Guys see through that BS.

YOU are curvy

• ro rather, that person in the image. Didn't see your update at first

• The girl is not skinny. Of course it's okay to not be Curvy. Nobody expects you to have a specific body type. And no one demands for you be curvy. Sure Curvy women tend to attract mmost guys more but that doesn't mean being skinny or not Curvy is not okay or bad. If everyone looked the same then things would be boring when it came to looks. Plus, every person has his/her own preferences.

• Why are all of the choices so negative when you show a picture of a beautiful woman with a great body?

• Because everyone keeps saying how horrible skinny women are. I feel ugly and like I should gain weight.

• My ex boyfriend jokingly mentioned how much better I'd look with breast implants. But he apologized and said that he liked my body. It still seemed like a bad "joke" to make because I never considered surgery. I'm aware my breasts aren't great, but I don't think they're terrible as long as they can provide food for when I have babies in the future.

• I will never understand guys like that. I have always preferred smaller breasts.

• This girl's body is perfectly attractive. There's no issues here.

• I'll be honest I love actual curvy girls but a sexy woman is a sexy woman
    I don't mind if you're smaller just means I can hold you tighter

If that is you

You have really nicely proportional breasts and hips and nice legs

With no it's more about proportion than size or body shape if the features of the body are proportionate to the rest it's attractive

And the woman in this photo most definitely is

• That is gorgeous to me - I much prefer that body type to curvy

• You seem to be under the impression that curvy means thick.

Curvy is a shape, it has *nothing* to do with the amount of fat on your body.

• Its ok. Curly is overrated. I believe people should work hard on the body they want and not give a damn about what anyone else thinks about them.

• The girl in the photo has a nice body.

• Your definitely skinny but it a good kind of skinny, you still have dominant features that stand out that make you very attractive.

• You look great

• With the right cloths you can be equally wished by any guy.

• It's ok than being fat which is what these nerds calling curvy these days lol

• It's okay.

• Less curvy is better... in my opinion

• I need an other option. That looks like a very attractive, thin body. Curvy is just one attractive body type. It doesn't mean thin & fit is not attractive. Hot.

• Yeah I like such body types.

What Girls Said 5

• It's totally okay.

• If it makes you feel any better... you're curvier than I am :)

• I don't care whether people think it's ok or not, but im skinny (not curvy) and petite and I love it! :)

• One of my exes loved skinny girls, if a girl was even a hint of chubby or curvy he'd call them fat and he was genuinely appalled. If a girl had wide hips he hated that the most. Tiny petite frames were his thing, he loved the model look. I may be a bag of bones, but I find the men who dig me for my body type so it works. I'd never want to be curvy anyways, I can easily be picked up and have that cute tiny thing going for me. :)

• Everyones beautiful in their own way, if you feel confident in your body, then you sure as hell will radiate sexiness. Don't compare yourself to other girls body types.