What is my body type?

What is my body type? Do you find it attractive? If so why or why not? I am in the process of losing weight. I've lost 70 pounds so far and would like honest answers please. HONEST not asshole answers.

What is my body type?

• Fat
  • Thick
  • Curvy

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat is typically my biggest, hugest turn off, but I'm sorta attracted to her body. Normally, I prefer the skinny-skinny chicks. Maybe with a bit less stomach, and I'd be really into it. Careful about losing too much weight. That's astounding progress, but watch your boobs. Some women go pretty much flat after losing a lot of weight. I think there's some way to prevent that from happening, but I forget what it is. You might want to look into it.

70 pounds is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is beautiful! And good for you! Losing weight is such a struggle, you look great.

• Thank you so much! It does feel so much better in every aspect!

What Guys Said 17

• Can't see the front but your shape is really attractive. The boobs are a big bonus too. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Do you really need to worry :)

• I have a picture from the front that I could show people since they keep asking but I don't know how to put it up here?

• You can message me or show in a display picture? I'll be happy to help

• Great work losing the 70lbs - You are in the territory of not worrying about but numbers but how you look and feel - Focus on toning and fitness for your own benefit - You will probably end up with an hourglass figure.

• If you've lost 70 pounds already, you don't really need others opinions on this. you know what you doing OP, just keep killin it

• I have a bad back. (2 partially disintegrated discs) what can I do to target my belly and love handles without the back pain?

• Thanks bro I appreciate it!

• All you son ha get em

• The word thick annoys me and you really won't get realistic answers from some of the people here
    You've got a nice curvy shape
    Nice legs nice butt pretty nice boobs and a tiny belly but it's kinda cute

• At the this point you dont need to lose any more weight to be sexually attractive. God job losing that weight, what did you do to lose that weight by the way.

• Working out and dieting. Thanks so much!

• I'd say you have a healthy figure! You are not skinny, you are not fat! There's nothing wrong with curves so I consider your figure healthy!

• Honestly I really like what I see... loving your hips ass and boobs a lot 😊

• I'd hit that, good enough answer

• i dont know what type it is but i really love your body, it seems awesome and attractive to me:)

• Heey, why dont you message me?:)

• loose some weight and get more curves

• Are you pretty tall?

• yeh definitely on the thicker side and yes I like this type of body

• sucky body

• I quite like your body type. I'd say you're a sort of average build, and that's no bad thing.

• Hot. I like the curvature from the bust to the hips and butt.

• Wow so much curvy.. damn... lovely dangerous curves... like it.

• boobs look nice and huge
    and ur thick

What Girls Said 4

• Your body type is human. Congratulations.

Maurices also has way cuter shirts than that. Their clearance is always awesome!

• Lol that was my tank top I already had on. I was just trying jeans on but I ended up buying a couple shirts anyways 😜

• Lol sorry! I'm not saying this or anything but... All
      Jeans are 20% off and Vigoss jeans are 40% off! Plus whole store is like 30% off! I fell in love! I love the hydrolic jeans but they are high!!

• You look good , good job and wow 70 pounds, that's so good really happy for you.

• ... Great work, keep going! maybe loose a little more weight

• To know what body type you have would have to see a front view but maybe you got a apple body shape.