Guys, Do you like girls who wear make up or no make up?

Do you find girls who wear makeup more attractive? Or do you not even care or notice when a girl wears make up?

• I like girls with make up
    20% (10)
  • I like girls who go completely natural
    47% (24)
  • I don't care
    33% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a little bit of basic makeup. Nothing thick or extreme.

What Guys Said 12

• Okay, look. Guys will say they like girls with no makeup. But makeup increases attractiveness. Guys might not even realize that women are wearing makeup. They might have foundation or fake eyelashes or whatever else on, but they only notice the eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick, for the most part.

The thing that guys like is *well done makeup*. It's not just about makeup or no makeup. You could put a shitload on and look like a streetwalker prostitute or a clown, and it would be terrible. Mostly, guys like the natural *look*, but not *really* natural. You could make yourself look like a plastic doll, and it would look horrible. I always use Jenna Marbles as an example, here. Without makeup, she's like a 5 or a 6 on the 10 scale. With makeup, she's a 9 or banging 10.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

You are socially allowed and encouraged to increase your attractiveness on the 1-10 scale by 1-5 points. Do it. If I had the option, I sure as hell would. All you really need is some eyeliner and lip gloss. It doesn't require much for a very big effect.

In short. Guys are pretty ignorant when it comes to makeup. I wouldn't trust their general opinion on it. Including mine, probably.

• I like a girl who is comfortable with her own skin and doesn't feel the need to cover it up every day but can still dress up for special occasions from time to time.

• I like a little/light/subtle/nude/natural/no make up that gives the appearance of little/no/natural make up

• I like the whole natural look, which is when they don't put so much eyeshadow on that they'll have black/blue eyelids and stuff.

To be fair, I don't really like mascara and eyeliner generally. Mascara looks really bad if you put it on the bottom eyelashes.

• I would prefer girls who don't wear makeup, but girls who use makeup moderately are still pretty to me. I can usually tell if a girl is wearing makeup even if its mascara or a little bit of eyeliner, but when you guys use that powder stuff, foundation, or whatever its called... I see no difference... There is no point._.

• She must look good. Whatever she does, I dont care

• Too much make up is bad, also make up that does not help you look good is bad.

Make up that stops the shiny face is good.

• I prefer a girl who doesn't wear make up. But if she does, like SmoMan said I like a girl who is comfortable with her skin, and doesn't feel the need to wear makeup all the time to go out

• both are fine

• I don't care

• Little to no make up. I like it when girls are simple and natural.

• Natural...