Guys, do u care if a girl has long or short hair?

Updates:
I was thinking about cutting my hair but u just changed my mind lol
Lol@vegasnewfallout

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you want. If you want to cut it short then do. There is plenty of guys that like short hair. Like me, I love girls with short hair. Just shows something different about them.

0|0
    0|1
    • And If that's you in your picture, then you'd look amazing with short hair

What Guys Said 34

• Yes, I do. If it suits the girl, I don't mind if she has short hair. Otherwise, I almost exclusively date long-haired girls. In my opinion, VERY few (~5%) of girls look good with short hair.

0|2
    0|0
  • I pay attention to girl's hair. I normally prefer long hair but if short actually goes well with the rest of her look then it's not a deal breaker since it fits or suits her. Long hair is more feminine in my opinion. And there's a greater amount of style that's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, it's your hair and with that your decision, you should go by what you like and not care about other peoples opinions.

I personally definitely prefer long hair on girls. shoulder length or more. preferably chest length or even longer. but that's just my personal taste :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly. No
    I like a girl with long hair, but I also like short.

You have long hair now, but if I hide your tail and look at the other side of your face, you got the short hair type that I like xD

Take the hairstyle you feel most comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off because they are hot physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like medium length hair on women. So shoulder length or just above. Longer and it starts to get in the way and shorter I don't really find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer long hair, but some short hairstyles I like and some girls actually just look better with short hair.
    But as a general rule, long hair is the preference

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes long hair, worn down and natural, is best 90% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Very few girls look good with short hair. But even if she looked good with it, if i was gonna spend the rest of my life with this girl, I'd want her to have long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the site - I like your hair long like in profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean is more important.

Different hair suits different people, it is all about how you carry it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most important thing for me is her personality but personally prefer medium to long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is a deal breaker for me

0|2
    1|0
  • I prefer short.

0|0
    0|0
  • pubic hairs must be trimmed, beside i will like what my girlfriend like. I am happy with her choice <3 But i would love if she changes her hair styles what i like, sometimes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • long but most blondes can pull off really short hair i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy and pleases yourself. You look gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as it's tasteful and, in a way, matches your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I generally like longer hair on girls but over seen some really attractive girls with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, long hair looks better. On the other hand perhaps not that better compared with the confort of having it shorter, but I'm unsure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair, but i'm a minority between men.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair looks sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer long. It can be short just not guy short, maybe up to the shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • how tf m i supposed 2 pull ur hair during doggy when ur hair is short without fuckin up my stroke game?

0|0
    1|0
  • As long as it fits her i dont mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I don't want her to have a haircut like a boy

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair, only a few women can pull off the short hair look

0|0
    0|0
  • OHHHHH YEAH that matters more than girls think

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally absolutely love long hair i think its gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys