Girls, is there anything I can improve on my looks?

Honestly I know I look like crap, so I'm just wondering what needs to be improved.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, u look fine. Just lose the stache, grow a tiny bit of stubble and ur good. Youve got great hair. Dont touch it!

• Shut your pie hole about being ugly! Shape your bushy eyebrows with a $25 Tweezerman tweezer at CVS, shave the stache, keep a snippet under lower lip. Jewelry anyone?

Seriously, you're like a better version of Hans Matheson. Your face is slimmer with a cute, perfectly shaped nose.

• 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• There we go! Ur pic looks great! 👌🏽

What Girls Said 8

• Your mustache makes you look much older than 16 if you like looking older keep it.
    Your hair is quite long and shaggy I would recommend a haircut something like a Buzz-Cut or an Under-Cut style would look nice on you. You have the perfect face shape for these recommended hairstyles

• Something needs to be done to your hair. Other than that you're not bad looking.

• Just shave the mustache and get a touch up on the hair and you're all good

• Shave the stache

• Shave the facial hair and get a haircut.

• Shave the beard/mustache and clean up your eyebrows.

• Lol I can't believe you're 16 😏

• you're a handsome young man