Guys, I am just wondering if my body is attractive at all or totally ugly. It's hard to see in the pic but yeah, you can rate it and stuff?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Big girls, you don't have anything in there that can be a turn off a normal horny guy would bang you, but then again, when it comes to this world their is lot of competition girls starve to get perfect shape, spend entire day in front of mirrors and working on skins and finally working on Make-up.
    You won't last for even few seconds in that competition, if you want to score a guy out of your league! You need to modify your body, at least to an average females body, so its you have a good shot when it comes to competition with other girls..

What Guys Said 19

• I won't lie, you are overweight. It might reduce your chances to find someone. Personally, I think you look soft and cuddly and if I knew you and like your personality, I would date you without hesitation. I like girls with flesh on the bone and I find you attractive. Not everybody is into skinny girls...

• and stuff? What does that mean? You are overweight. Not unattractive but still big. I suggest trying to lose weight unless you feel happy and confident with how you look now. It's most important for you to like how you look.

• What is more important is how you feel about it yourself?

• Its not bad. A few brewskies and things start to look up

• you're attractive alright!
    I say 8,5
    You look all cuddly

• iam going to be honest i think some will like you but you need to lose some weight , maybe you're pretty I don't know but judging from your body you need to lose some weight and you will look much better

• Too overweight for me.

• You need to hit the gym. Not to be mean, but diet and exercise will make you feel so much better inside and out.

• I say you look good but how do you feel about yourself?

• Yeah it's okay I'd give it a 6

• It is on thicker side

• Can you rate it and stuff? That sounds goofy.

• well its not good right now you need to loose weight
    work on tummy and waist

• u look chubby.. soo hot..
    can u pm me?

• Honestly bad. U must lose flesh

• 7.8/10

nice curves, healthy size, not an anorexic twig, decent tits, would bang

• it's not hard to see in the pic. you've got quite a few extra pounds on ya

• I like that type of body. I like the hips. I am a butt guy though.

• Wow BIG sexy girl.