Which is a more accurate reflection of yourself a camera or a mirror?

Which of the two is more accurate. I personally look worse in camera photos than mirrors. So i wanted to know which is a more true reflection of yourself and why.

And whenever i take videos on my phone i come out looking really weird. Does this happen to anyone else? Its like the image has been distorted and flipped on purpose. Does anyone know a way around this issue because it honestly doesn't help when i want to record a video of myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I look better in the mirror than in pictures. I think pictures make people look worse because it's a stilled image and you have time to sit there and analyze it, also added that in a mirror you see yourself from the same degree because you can't move your eyes lower or higher. In a picture you get to view yourself from all different angles which is unfamiliar territory to your eyes haha

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a tough one - I think the camera but not selfies with a bit of distance are the best - I honestly don't know which is the most accurate

• Why do you think the camera is more accurate than a mirror?

• Sorry I meant for best pic - I am not sure which is more accurate

What Girls Said 4

• I actually look better on video than in pics :) I hope mirror tells the truth because I look awful in pics but I don't know.

• I think a mirror or in a video, but in a picture I look like a freak show.

• I wanna say mirror, because I look better in the mirror then on camera.

• 100% mirror I always look awful in pictures

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there's a difference between pictures, videos, and mirrors as long as I'm far away. Absolutely no selfies.

• a mirror is more accurate because you can not change anything about it

• I look awful in pics so mirror for me.

• I believe a video is the most accurate