Girls what do you think?

When I go out with my friends to bars or clubs. They always get girls. When I try to talk to girls they blow me off even if I act interested now I know that women reject men but not even 1 girl and I. even try eye contact because it shows confidence with a smile and hardly even get that. I just want to be successful with women. Any insight to help me out. Like I. want to take them home like my friends do. Sorry it's just makes me feel sad. Because I know I'm a good guy and know how to treat a lady.
Girls what do you think?
So I guess am I attractive?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being so desperate and no, not really.

• I understand being desperate.
      How can I be successful with women?
      You know like. carry on a. conversation?

• I mean. Like how. Do you hit it off with a woman then?

• I don't typically hit on women so I couldn't say.

What Girls Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with your appearance what so ever.
    Can you think of what your friends may be doing differently from you, that they are able to pull things off and you aren't?

• I'm a. short guy and they are taller.

• Eye contact.

Even if she rejects you, at least you made an attempt.

Trust me, every guy gets rejected at some point.
      Just shrug it off and try your luck with the next girl.
      Its not the end of the world.

• Handsome :)

• Ok, so you are ok, but and I'm just speaking from my personal preference, the hairstyle and chain necklace don't help.
    Now, taking a girl home on the first night probably doesn't give them the impression you want a relationship. So stick to asking for a number. Or at least that's how I see it.
    Don't be desperate when talking to them
    Be confident, ask them about themselves, but not very personal information.
    Keep trying :)
    Or ask your friends to help you out a bit.

• I like necklaces though.
      Not looking for a relationship just want to learn how to talk with women I guess. I mean can't there be some women I walk by be like he's cute. You know what I mean?

• You're not ugly, you're attractive. But your hair from the picture looks like a turn off to me tbh. No offense.