Girls, am I attractive?

I've been working on myself like crazy this year in terms of talents and the way I look, but I still have some anxiety when going out and talking to people and want to know if girls find me attractive or unattractive. Sorry for the sweats I took that picture right before I went to bed haha.

Girls, am I attractive?

Also, I'm 5'10 which I obviously know girls that height or taller wouldn't dig but would shorter girls tolerate it or would it be a deal-breaker? And does having a talent help? I'm pretty descent at drawing but not sure if girls like that. I seriously have no idea about any of this, I've never had a girlfriend lol.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You be more confident in yourself. You're very attractive but I do like the fact that you're a bit self conscious because that means that you're not one of those guys that are arrogant or full of himself.

Your height is fine by me I prefer guys to be taller than me (which you are) or at least my height and I'm 5'8 so no worries about that.

And lastly I think it's pretty cool that you can express yourself that way. I can't draw to save my life so I really admire you for that and if I was your girlfriend I'd love each and every picture you made for me :)

What Girls Said 5

• Hell yeah. you're hot, stop worrying about what people think of you someone will like you not just for your looks but for other reasons as well:)

• Very attractive. You never having a girlfriend makes you even more desirable to me. (I've never had a boyfriend)

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• You're cute. And yeah haha, girls like talents. Do you have a pic of your drawings?

• You are handsome.