Honestly, what do you think about me?

Okay so I'm 8 months pregnant and I just feel really ugly lately. I feel like the father of my baby isn't attracted to me anymore. The picture with my body in it was obviously before pregnancy. Has being pregnant made me less attractive? Or am I even attractive to begin with? Honest please
Honestly, what do you think about me?

Thank you everyone!! I have talked to my partner about the way I feel and he just says that having a pregnant girl friend is new to him. So I wasn't really sure what that meant. You all helped me, thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful - period. And you're creating a new and wonderful life for your partner - what could be more beautiful than that? Your body changes during pregnancy, every half-sensible guy knows and expects that. It's not a turn off, it's amazing. And if it helps, bigger boobs are never a bad thing either! :D I really encourage you to talk to your other half - assuming he's even a half decent guy you're worrying unnecessarily, I promise you. Keep smiling! :)

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help :) keep the communication open with your other half, you don't need to bottle up any worries right now. Take care, and enjoy your new little person when they arrive!

What Guys Said 18

• Nope. As soon as you have delivered the baby you can start losing any fat you think you have gained. Also I would recommend you getting rid of your piercing...

• You look gorgeous - Don't forget it is all new for him as well and he might not be sure how to act - Talk to each other about your desires/needs and concerns/worries you may have - Be a 100% honest with each other and don't leave conversation until you have covered everything.

• You must have baby brain cuz you are beautiful! I'm sure you're even more beautiful cuz you're you are carrying a baby! You're gonna be a mama! Congratulations!

• Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

• Your beautiful in my opinion

• You still look fine.

• You're very cute

• Very beautiful

• God you're so good looking. And you look you're a very nice girl.

• You are still beautiful

• yes being pregnant makes you all wacky and imbalanced, you are perfect the way you are, congrats!!! you won't find love like you will have for your child and vice versa

• Your very beautiful :)

• Everything seems okay except the facial expression.

• I'd fuck you with pleasure

• Your a box standard female

• Very attractive in both pics

• when you are pregnant and your #1 worry is "the father may not be attracted to me anymore" maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't have got f-ing pregnant in the first place, you are obviously not ready to raise a child

fuck me sideways, i hope you're American

• Haha! This is my second child. I'm already a mother, a great one in fact. I have raised a beautiful and smart 3 year old on my own. That isn't my number one worry, trust me. But thanks for your opinion. :)

• You're really pretty and that body is fucking tidy

I wouldn't worry about it

Some guys find it gross but I personally think it's sexy

What Girls Said 5

• No you're lovely! Dont let anyone make you feel less, you're carrying his child honestly it should be the most attractive thing to him, however maybe take some time out of your day to do things for you, get your nails done, do a spa facial for yourself, do your make up and hair even if you aren't going anywhere. Little things can make you feel better and improve your mood and therefor improve the mood of people around you xx

• Honey I've been preg 3 times. I'm a fitness model so I do not take kindly to the accumulation of bodyfat. The belly, fine, but I really thought my ass was FAT. Fattt fat fat.

Ohhh he set me straight on that.

Just give your man a chance.

First pregnancy he made me wear crop tops and little ho skirts the whole time, and made me get on my knees every morning and answer his questions.
    Whose body is that? Yours sir.
    Whose baby? Yours sir.
    How do you look? I look beautiful. Sir.

It was like saying the pledge of allegiance.

It worked hun. It worked so much I wish I was pg again.

• You're a very pretty woman. May God bless you and your baby; and may he/she always be healthy and happy. :)

• Honey you are so pretty just because he is not attracted to you or it seems that way doesn't mean anything you are very pretty, congratulations !!!

• You look pretty. You have nice, clear skin and a pretty smile.