What hair looks better on me? people compliment my curly hair but I hate the way I look with it... what's better?

What hair looks better on me? people compliment my curly hair but I hate the way I look with it...what's better?

• natural curls
  • loose waves

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful in both so you can have it however you want xD
    I prefer the loose waves though :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I ha a naturally curly hair and I get compliments when it is natural but when I straighten it (rarely) I get so many compliments because it is such a difference for me. But your hair looks great both ways. I say to do both but if you have to use heat to get the looser waves then do it less often so you don't damage you hair. Plus it will make it more special when you do!

What Guys Said 20

• You look great either way. Just switch it up whenever you feel like it.

You're lucky to have that hair!

• You are beautiful in both styles but I choose the loose waves to be a little better. I suggest switching between different styles from time-to-time to keep your look interesting.

• I wouldn't say either look better, but the straight-ish hair definitely makes you look a lot thinner if that helps.

• You look really great either way. I can't pick just one.

• I like the loose waves look

• I hate to be wishy washy, but both look awesome. If you hate it, go with the other look. I really can't decide. As I said, both very good looks.

• I can't choose, you're absolutely stunning either way. Damn, you don't see many girls that cute on a daily basis

• You are absolutely beautiful either way.

• Curly hair >

Women with curly hair seriously need to stop fucking up their curls.

• Both are good

• OH MAH FREAKING GOD! YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!!! i like both styles but if i really had to choose i would go with the loose waves

• Both look very good on you. Just go with whichever makes it easier for you.

• You look really great in both. Can't choose.

• curly go for it

• Natural curls in the winter and loose waves in the summer. Also you look hot :)

• You look great both ways!

• I think loose waves looks good

• natural curls are way better, trust me :)

• Holy crap, you're pretty! I said natural curls, makes you stand out a bit more.

• Wow you're pretty! I think either hair style looks good on you ❤️

What Girls Said 14

• I like the straight better because it makes you look a little older/mature but both look really cute. You could always just switch them up whenever you want.

• loose waves look better

• hey do what you like better, whatever makes you happy. it doesn't matter what people think about it

• They both look nice! But I get the feeling you don't really know how to deal with your curls. I could give some advice if you would like?

• I'm in the same boat. I have frizzy wavy hair, but I look so much more presentable with smooth straight hair.

• Both look good, I'd love to have hair like yours

• I prefer the loose waves hairstyle

• You have beautiful hair either way hun.

• I like the first pic best

• I think it's the way your hair is placed. I think you should explore more options of haircuts to make your natural curves look 10x better :) XX

• I couldn't choose because you look pretty with both.

• U look so pretty with the loose waves

• You look good with both

But your natural hair is absolutely to die for.

• Second is better. Also color ur hair pink or a couple of blond strand in the front will look good