Is taking selfies hard for you?

Is taking selfies hard for you?I can't seem to get a good, clear photo of my whole self with my phone.
My attempt of using the flash was an epic fail, as you can see. But I like the way it turned out, and posted it for amusement. lol
Anyway, nothing snapped that far via a mirror seems clear enough to ask how I look. I can take shots of myself, but rarely gowing lower than my sleeves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get good lighting (preferably in the day time near a window)

Find a pose you're comfortable with (facial, body position)

And snap a photo

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• light the room and turn your flash off. alternatively you could go real old school and get someone to take a pic of you in which case the flash will work.

What Girls Said 6

• I can't take a good one either, so I generally don't even try to take pictures of myself most of the time.

• I'm EXCELLENT at it.

• I can't take a good picture of myself to save my life.

• Selfies are easy. Hahaa

• Yes because i hate taking pictures :/

• Eh, I can get them in, since I don't put much effort nor want to take selfies. Never been a fan of being in front of a camera.

What Guys Said 7

• Light the room, put your phone or camera onto a table or something, set the timer and let it take the picture. No need for flash.

• Natural light is best for a selfie

• making a decent pic from a technical standpoint? no, that's not that hard.
    but making one where I don't look terrible... that's a challenge! I get maybe 1 out of 30 which I like, where I don't look just weird on it :/

• I take maybe one a year, if that. I suck at them lol!

• I never take selfies. I just don't think I look any good.

• A selfie is easier using the front face camera, try it next time.

• I've tried, but my arms can only reach out so far. I can't get lower than my sleeves for a straight forward shot trying to show as much of myself as possible...

• I dont take selfies LOL