Guys, be honest please. Does size matter?

everyone is saying curvy girls are hot but I see guys dating mainly skinny girls. I'm a pretty short girl you could say, 5 feet 3 inches or 1,63 metres. I weigh about 150- 153. I know its overweight but im not the type of person that shows the weight as much. I'm not sugarcoating it but I dont think im fat or unattractive. I often get compliments on my looks, usually about my face. (Im a mix of Asian, arabic and latina). I dont have 200 fat rolls or fat jiggling with every move I make. I am active so I have muscle but im not bulky. I get that most guys like big butts, big boobs and a small face but would it really matter if a girl has a bit more cushion for the pushin?

please let me know what you still find attractive, maybe even leave a link? (no Megan Foxes, Kim K's or Kate Mosses please because I'm not asking for ideals but just what you'd find attractive)

This isn't me but her hair and facial features are similar to mine
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipuJLFy4LKAhVD9w4KHZP_BDwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwifflegif.com%2Fgifs%2F436923-nicole-zaira-miller-pretty-mixed-girl-gif&bvm=bv.110151844,d.ZWU&psig=AFQjCNHohsXs08nONn0NOy6ZiEieTsTVwA&ust=1451530677684403

10

Most Helpful Guy

• When I go to clubs, it's those approachable girls who get snapped up first (horrible way of phrasing it I know, but it's true) and you know what? Most of them aren't stick thin. It's all down to personality. Most guys will be extremely happy with a 6 or more out of 10 if she's nice to talk to and good in bed :D

Honestly, I don't see much difference between say a 7/10 and a 9/10 if they're both nice girls and filthy in the bedroom :D I know that sounds horrible with the rating and everything, but I have to be simplistic, otherwise I'd be writing paragraphs on it! Basically what I'm trying to say is- if I'm attracted to a girl, even just slightly (and that's most girls), it's the personality that is everything. An average looking gitl who I love and get on with, wins over a 10/10 girl I don't any day of the week. Hell, I've had girlfriends like that and we'd do anything each other wanted in the bedroom- I don't care how hot you are, how can you put a price on that? :p

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not ever guy obviously, but skinny be damned !! All my life I have been attracted to what society called over weight , curvy plump , what ever. As long as the Lady is comfortable with who she is , she is a doll in my book

• That girl looks very nice to me - Your body description doesn't sound half bad

• Just be you and be confident. Some guys will like you some won't. I've liked women all shapes and sizes.

• Looks don't matter to me. Just great extras.

• Would it be ok if you were to send a pic and i rate you?

• No it doesn't matter as long as you have a great personality you should be fine

• If you're the girl I love, nothing matters but you!

• If you're close to that you're gorgeous!

• Up to a point a little. Then suddenly it matters a lot.

Girl in the link is gorgeous.