How can I fix myself?

I'm already growing my hair out, but other suggestions are much appreciated.
How can I fix myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple stuff. Nothing crazy

A little bit of makeup, better clothing choices. And thats really about it.

• better how? I think that t-shirt just looks weird in that particular photo haha

• You look cute.. i think the hair would be the biggest change. Keep that medium to long if you can.

The clothing just seems a little plain and dull. Just stuff thats a touch more brighter or kinda fits tighter. Know what i mean

• I get that. I'm built like a 12 year-old, but I'll do my best.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good with short hair, though. But, if you want to go for the feminine look, long hair would compliment your face as well.

What Guys Said 6

• I feel a good smile is attractive to anyone ☺️

• You are getting there - Grow hair a bit longer and a bit of light makeup

• I'd think you will look better with long hair and if you smiled more

• depends on who you are trying to attract, you need more feminine outfits... society is trying to make uni-sexes out of all of us, you are a perfect example

• No fixing needed.

• you'd be surprised how difficult it is to communicate interest when all the other party sees is "round, flat, and tired"
      but hey thanks I'm glad someone's alright with it

• You know, this may sound cheesy, but be yourself. I can tell from how you've asked and responded here that you're sincere, but you also don't take yourself too seriously. That's the kind of girl I want to have near me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

And you think you look young? Well, time is on your side.

PS: And I even like the hair.

• You have amazing eyes and nice lips... accent them!

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my goodness! You're really cute :) You don't have to change yourself xx loving your eyes by the way

• You're very pretty! I love your eyes.