What attracts you towards a girl?

Make-up, scent, pretty face, nice hair... what would make you want to be friends with her or be around her?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the biggest things for me is scent. That is the first thing I notice in a girl physically, besides her face. This sounds really weird, but I know many peoples' scents at my school so well that if you were to give me a sweatshirt of theirs, I could tell you whose it is by smelling it... I instantly fall in love with girls who are both beautiful and smell good. I really pay attention to a girl's scent :P

I don't find girls who wear makeup to be very attractive. If they wear a small amount then it's fine. Maybe a bit of mascara or eyeliner, but other than that, I don't think it's necessary. I think it makes girls not look like themselves. It's very sad, but I know some girls that I didn't recognize a few times when I saw them without makeup. It's heartbreaking that they feel the need to wear so much...

Long hair is beautiful to me. Pretty much all of the guys I know prefer long hair too. But that doesn't mean some girls can't pull off short hair. Girls who have long, straight, soft hair are really attractive in my opinion. Wavy hair is fine too, but I prefer girls with straight hair. Brunettes and redheads are attractive to me, not so much blondes though. I feel there is nothing special about being blonde because we have so many in America, I don't see anything unique. Brunettes are not as common, and redheads stand out a lot to me, that's why I like them. I have nothing against blondes though, they can definitely still be beautiful!

A pretty face is always something that guys look for. Most of the time guys don't really care if you have a model figure, as long as you have a pretty face and you're not too far overweight. But there are definitely guys who are into thicker girls, I personally am not but I know guys who are. So if you are on the thicker side, there is nothing wrong with that! An hourglass or pear figure is not essential in a man's eyes from my experience.

Everything I just mentioned is based strictly on physical appearance though. The real deal maker or breaker is your personality. I know many, and trust me, I mean MANY girls who are stunning at first sight, but you get to meet them and they are just rotten. It's so sad... It's the BIGGEST turn off ever if you're a mean stuck up person. In most guys' eyes, being beautiful or 'hot' can earn you a little or a lot of leeway when it comes to your personality. But I personally cannot stand it if a girl has a bitter personality, it's an automatic deal breaker for me.

Anyways, hope I helped

Most Helpful Girl

• I like holding my own boobs sometimes ☺

What Guys Said 15

• Intelligence is necessary, and a good sense of humor. Having someone that I can banter with is great. Some people like to play dumb because they think its cute, I just find it very offputting. I'm not the 'at first sight' type, so I typically get to know a girl's personality before I actually develop any sort of attraction.

• It is a mixture of everything for me

• What attracts me to a girl at first is her looks so how pretty her face is, how nice her body looks, general attraction. What makes me want to be her friend or around her really is based upon the social context of how I know her, do I work with her, is she in my class, is she friends with one of my friends or their SO. From there it's getting to know her such as her interests and what her personality like that make me most attracted to her and also wanting to get to know her better.

• When I want to be around her all the time and I have no specific reason for wanting that.

• Looking clean, smells good, brains.

• The brains part I'm not too sure about, because brains have now become about brands, (what school you go to as opposed to what you've actually learned).

But the other stuff is helpful. Thanks

• Being able too talk about anything, admitting when you don't know something, being willing to try new things and learn. But not learning in a school way, but just from doing things.

• Think of it this way, anyone can have a great butt.

But you want them not make you hate them when they open their mouth.

• Intelligence, friendliness, and receptivity are what I notice most.

• Her thighs and stomach and smile (physical wise) her affection and sportiness (personality wise)

• The whole package

• In this order:a friendly smile, good personality, attractive eyes, sexy body, nice hair etc..!

• Her body and dirtiness of my mind :p

• Her sex appeal

• Ass
    Butt
    Booty
    Hips
    Buttocks
    Rumps
    Bums
    Derriere

• Scent is number 1.
    Butt
    Personality- Number 3 because her scent and/or butt will get my attention first. However, the personality is most important for continuing the attraction.

• Mainly face!

• Pretty face, nice hair, nice bod, friendly and does smell nice

• No make-up? what about fashion sense?

• Not needed if she is a natural beauty but as far as fashion sense I think a nice dress or sexy blouse on , a skirt is nice too

What Girls Said 0