Skinny curvy or full and curvy?

Which curves do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally SOMEONE understands! You can be thin AND curvy! Option B is literally ideal 😍

... you don't happen to know who she is do you? 👉👈😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Both women are beautiful in their own way!

But the thinner girl, is a more ideal body goal.

What Guys Said 16

• I'll take A

My goodness...

• Full. As a man, I like MOST women if they know how to carry themselves. But a thick women with the right curves is irresistible.

• Haha skinny curvy. Love it.

• Skinny curvy all day long. The other is just obesity.

• I would like B with smaller boobs

• The fatter girl isn't attractive to me. I like fit, toned women

• where is the no curves option? it always gets left out every time some one asks this same question five times a day

• Men usually don't like no curves.

• and thats a common mistake right there. plenty of guys like skinny girls

• Skinny curvy isn't really curvy

It's busty shapely and sexy but I like a girl filled out nicely

• How is she not curvy? She has a small waste and shapely hips.

• the 1st girl is fat.

• Id sleep with both equally but for a life long mate, id prefer the slim one.

• Full and curvy :)

• B ---------------------- hmm ufff

• Its 100% A for me, thats pretty much my ideal shape for a woman!!!

• I prefer the extra meat

• My vote is for B

• since curvy means large, top one fro me.

What Girls Said 7

• I look closer to #1 but I'm trying to get back to #2. I really think both are pretty perfect though and plenty of guys will like either 😛

• I would pick option A all day long, though I realize most men would not. She is both beautiful and realistic. A true Goddess.

• I'm picking option 2 because it's my body type but I don't have a preference because I'm into guys lol

• Both are beautiful, but I prefer option A.

• I'm closer to the second one.

• As a bi girl, I prefer the first girl. Really curvy girls are just hot to me. I'm also a bigger girl and love my body type, so this could be a vanity thing.

I also think some people here clearly don't understand what obesity actually is, which is actually disturbing, since we already have a distorted and unhealthy view of women's bodies.

Curvy means different things to different people as well. The second woman isn't really that curvy, in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but there are probably other examples of "slim and curvy" that more closely fit into my idea of curvy. None of this matters to me though. Be comfortable in your own skin and focus on not tearing other people down and being a vile human. More people need to work on this.

• B. I don't think A is attractive at all. She's overweight, and probably obese, and that's just unhealthy and gross.