Which of these body types is most attractive to you (photos included)?

Which of these girls body types do you like or not like and why? Or simply just rate your faves.

They're all different versions of the hourglass shape, one's more athletic, one is more pear-like and one is more voluptuous. (If you are comfortable please include your age and ethnicity for research purposes, otherwise just which one you like will do) Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Second is nice.
    18, American (half Mexican half mixed European)

Most Helpful Girl

• All hot. But the last one! Damnnnnn
    The middle one is sexy af too.
    First one is ok, but I'm not a fan of the bones poking through.

What Guys Said 30

• These are all very attractive body types, however the first girl's torso is a bit frightening. Clearly that's not how she actually looks.

• The 2nd and 3rd are photoshopped as well of course.

• yeah the first two are edited photos taken from tumblr and the third is from a magazine but these were the best I could find

• The really attractive thing about these women is their confidence in that they are indeed attractive. These girls are working what they got, and loving themselves.

However since it's a pick one sort of deal I like the last one best. I'm a 6'4" giant and need a woman that can hang with a giant.

• My favorite is #3. Looks most natural to me. Not sure how to explain.
    #2 is pretty good.
    The torso in #1 is unattractive to me.
    I am 25 and European.

• Number 3 for me, thanks.

• I would say the following is my ranking: 1) 2nd photo 2) 1st photo 3) 3rd photo.

• First girl is good to go. Second girl's hips are just way out there for me. And the third girl has too much body fat for my tastes.

• First!!! and second are really nice, but those boobs look fake. So I'd have to say third.

• I would like A with smaller boobs, bigger waist

• The first one!

• They're all attractive

• I like the 3rd one.

• First pic by far.

• The last one absolutely

• First picture is sexy as hell. 31/white

• First or second.

• Second one

• All are sexy but the first photo is perfection

• Number 2... gaaaah dayyyummm...

• First chick by faaaaar

• The woman on the bottom has the best body by far.

• The girl in the last picture definitely... that is the ideal body

• all three types yes

• I can play xylophone on first one

• Definitely third one.

• All of them.

• no, you have a nice bod.

• I would go for Last one

• 3rd. More voluptuous.
    Me-white, 29

• Last one looks nice..

• 1 and 3. 2 somewhat

What Girls Said 14

• The problem with images like these that float around like this online is that even if nothing strikes you as obviously shopped it still probably is and it gives a lot of girls insecurities tbh 😞

The first girl has done something unnatural to herself most likely to achieve a waist like that.

The second girl definitely has implants (used to follow her on tumblr)

And I'm sure they're all edited; this made smaller, this smoothed out, this made bigger etc

• I am most like the first one but my blobs are smaller. I think they are all attractive but I prefer the first or third.

• The first one, obvy, because she is thin. It is a 9. A 10 would be a girl with less curves. I am bisexual, 18, Caucasian/white. Body n 2 is 5. Body n 3 is 1.

• 3 that is a woman

• They're all women.

• @Tarvold maybe you are just attracted to women young enough to be your daughter

• All men will inevitably find a woman that is young enough to be his daughter attractive. What's your point?

• 2,3, and then 1.

• The last one appeals to my taste the most, she looks the most natural. The middle one doesn't interest me as much since she kinda looks like a Barbie doll and I myself not really into that. The top one only concerns me to whether she eats or not and doesn't interest at all. Im a mixed Mexican, but technically Caucasian.

• For those for don't know, the 2nd isn't photoshopped. It's an Instagramer @aishathalia lol she's really like that.

I think she's the prettiest inside and out x

• They look quite similar. 2?

• I think the middle one is best, the shape of the last 2 are better than the first

• The third one because it's the same body type as myself

• The last one

• I like the last one best :)

• I think they are all attractive. But I guess I will vote for the middle one most. I'm 21 and white.

• 1st one is my favorite.