Do guys care if my body isn't great?

Im 5'7" and around 105 pounds. Everyone tells me Im too skinny and need to gain weight. I can't though. I eat like a pig but have a really fast metabolis. I also have a very small butt and tiny boobs. Is this a problem? I also have long noodle arms and really long legs. I wear a 25x36 jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young you will likely grow. Having the genetics to be thin is NOT a bad thing, you can easily do things to gain weight

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you aren't a pig. You're fine lol You want the right guy to love you, not all guys. The right one will love no matter how slim or bursting at the seams you are.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know a lot about weight gain as some have said you are a teen, your body may just need time to settle down if you have concerns about being underweight maybe you could consult with a dietician for expert advice.

• no it's not. I'm actually a fan of skinny girls but you shouldn't be underweight of course. but don't worry, after puberty most people will gain some weight.
    size isn't everything either... just because your boobs/ass are small doesn't mean that they can't look nice ;)

• Depending on your body frame you might not be too skinny

• Well in that case you can't change anything about it. But i like skinnier girls with smaller boobs, and so do many Guys. So dont worry, im sure lots of Guys will like your body

• Skinny is good but tiny boobs and ass... hmm

• That's perfect weight for a ballet dancer. Rate me

• You're beautiful no matter what.
    I accept a woman as she is

• Your just fine be who you are don't listen to what anyone thinks

What Girls Said 4

• some don't care about look as much as others, don't worry, some guys will find you attractive

but you really need to gain weight, go to a doctor

• You are really skinny, no offence.

• It's just your metabolism!

Along as you're eating right and you're happy with your body who cares what others think.

Plus you're young, don't sweat it. Guys should love you for you, not your body.

• i have the very same problem with my metabolism! it's so frustrating to have no curves!