Body or Money: Would you rather?

Would you rather have:

a. A banging body but no money

Body or Money:  Would you rather?

-OR-
b. A lot of money but skinny or fat

*Rules: You have to pick either A or B. If you don't like the choices then don't answer.

• A banging body but no money
  • A lot of money but skinny or fat

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of money but Skinny, why? Here it is.

Buy private home gym or build it. Purchase supplements and nutritional consumables. Go on a rampage bulking season, get fit and shredded.

There, perfect and balanced. Perfect body and money money.

Then, let's go buy ourselves some really nice clothes, jewelry, shoes, jeans and outfits. Get a stylist to do your hair and facial hair, buy some hair and beauty products. Pimp up your appearance.

😍😍😍😏😏😏😘😘😘

Buy a sick car, show up to the club with all this glamour 💎💍🍷💰😍 F*ck shit up, pull bitches, drown in pussy and have a sick night, every night. #Party4Eva

Boom. Winner of Life. 🙌😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 3

• haha? c'mon! you NEED money to maintain a body like that!!

Healthy food and training is not exactly free.

I'll take that body, cause it's not broke completely ;p! Besides! I like a challenge... Things that come easy are never cherished or valued the same as something thats' made you work hard for it.

• Give me the money I'll settle for skinny.

• Definitely want to be rich!

What Guys Said 14

• I think a more suitable question would be if you permenantly had to stay in terrible shape and had money, or vice versa. You would have a great figure, but you would never have a lot of money.

Money is harder to come by, especially a lot of it. You can take that money you have and hit a good gym with a good trainer and you will get in shape. You can't do that with a good body, unless you are modeling or something, and that's not simple to get into at all.

• gifrific.com/.../counting-money.gif

I pretty confident I could still get a girl being skinny or fat. Money is harder to come by. Especially Warren Buffet money.

• Money please. I can get more with money than with look.

• It's a no-brainer for me, I'd ALWAYS choose money over body!

• Let's just say there's a reason why people with money often tend to be in better shape...

• Making money is easier than getting in great shape.
    I'll pick amazing body/No money.
    I'll just be gettin on the grind, while enjoying my weekends. We don't need to go to my place, because I'm broke xD

• Definitely A

• You have no be an idiot to chose "A banging body but no money " 1 year at the gym and you can be in good shape anyway.

• If I have a perfect body than I can live longer healthy and happily
    And yeah If I have attractive body I can fish a nyc rich loving girl of it comes to money lol :p

• Neither, personality, is all that matters

• A gun. So I can finally be free of this worlds stupidity.

• 0|0
    • Prostitutes and gold diggers?

• Oh really. Rich girl "Mormon" comes from a rich as fuck family and going to marry a rich guy. Fucks and swallows the load of a porn guy a month before the wedding. Said she did it for the experience. Also don't get it twisted these girls on instagram are rich as fuck already.

• I know who this is.

• I'd still get girls coming to me if I had a lot of money, even if I was unattractive. So therefore I pick money over body.

• With a banging body, it would still be hard to get money. You'd still have to work your 9 to 5.

With a lot of money, but be skinny or fat... well... you can spend your time working out (since you wouldn't need to work anymore) and get into shape and get that body.