Guys, Would this body type be a deal breaker for you?

Hi, I'm 5'2 and around 105 pounds (so I'm pretty petite). People tell me I have a nice butt and hips but one thing that I'm crazy insecure about is my boobs (or lack of). I'm not completely flat, but I'm a small a cup. I'm not asking for compliments, I just want honest answers.
I'm almost 18 by the way.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I think there's a lot of judgey people floating around who are shallow as hell. But a lot of guys really dont care about boobs. Try not to worry :)

What Guys Said 17

• You should be fine... work on that personality hon... thats where its at.
    Also... without a pic... can't tell ya much eh

• no, sounds good to me.

- I don't care about height, so 5'2" is fine (even though I'm a giant myself)
    - I like petite body type a lot
    - I'm an ass guy, so a nice butt is a big plus
    - sure if I could choose I'd take a C or D cup, but the size isn't really that important. We can have fun with smaller ones too. the shape and feeling is more important that's why I would take small natural boobs over big fake ones all day.

sounds perfectly fine to me. many guys will like it, definitely nothing you should worry about ;)

• Sounds okay to me - Lots of guys like the petite look

• No problem. If you are healthy and have a reasonable personality then you are just fine.

• I really like very petite girls and prefer smaller breasts, any pudge anywhere is a deal breaker for me

• Not to be a creep but... can't really be honest without seeing... I'm sure ur very pretty tho and have nothing to be self conscious about. (Dam I nice!!!)

• Lots of Guys, like myself, love smaller boobs. But anyway, i never rejected a girl because of her boobs you know. We Guys like boobs But its not the most important we look for in a girl

• Can we see a pictire

• I wouldn't worry about it, a lot of guys don't care about breasts. You'll do fine

• thats too small for me, well im 6'6, it would look weird if u stood next to me

• A picture would really aid in my answer

• Share a picture

• Certainly not

• Absolutely not! No ones love a big butt and thick thighs more than me but the current girl I'm crushing on (and hopefully dating soon) is super petite. Like you she's not completely flat but her chest is on the small side and her lower body is nice but small so I say if a guy likes you none of that will matter. It doesn't to me anyways

• Not an issue. Boobs aren't all that and you being a bit short makes you more fun to lift around. You'll look great on top of most guys. Don't you worry.

• i love petite girls with nice ass:)

• When you've got a nice ass that makes up for a lack of titties, to be honest having a nice ass and nice titties is rare, most girls have one but not the other.