I'm 16, my hight is like 5'0 or 5'1 and I weigh 99.4 lbs. Is this weight normal for a girl my hight and age? My mother said that she was like somewhere in between 80lbs - 90lbs when she was my age. But I'm guessing normal girls now-a-days with about what I weigh, with my hight yeah. And I'm not one ask these stupid question like this. But I'm curious to see what other people think! So what's your opinion on my weight?
Sry for the stupid question!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• im 5`8 and 165 pounds my mom was your weight at my age (15) but im very healthy and fit so through ratio you are a perfect size

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're skinny

• If you feel healthy it shouldn't matter

• wow that is very very thin

• Your weight is perfectly fine. I'm the same height and my weight is 105 lbs.

• When I was your age I was 5'2" and 120 lbs and ran everyday while being a midfielder on my school's soccer team. I was in fantastic shape and that was healthy for me. We're all built differently and you and your mom are even built differently. I'm sure you're fine! Eat healthy, get some level of daily exercise, and try to accept your body cause it's the only one you've got and will ever have. So be good to it and a little kinder :)

• Your at a normal and perfect weight for your height.

Any less and you'd be considered underweight