Short legs/long torso or long legs/short torso?

Which one you find the most attractive?

Short legs/long torso or long legs/short torso?

• Short legs/long torso
    10% (4)8% (4)8% (8)Vote
  • Balanced
    50% (21)58% (31)55% (52)Vote
  • Long legs/short torso
    40% (17)34% (18)37% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Hm, for some reason, the long-torso short-legs version looks most "balanced" to me, even more-so than the so-claimed ""balanced"" one.

I really think long-legs short-torso looks far too unbalanced, but with that in mind, I'm not surprised that looks odd to me, and it certainly explains why I don't find models attractive with their typical long-legs short-torso look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick C - Long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs / Short torso
    or
    Balanced

0|0
    0|0
  • Balanced is probably ideal, then long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. Whoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • my last girlfriend had a somewhat long torso, when she was on top of me screwing my brains out, all I could think of was Ferrari, her body was a Ferrari!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a legs guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • From experience, long torso is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs. By far Long long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • the shorter you are the better

0|0
    0|1
    • You mean the shorter torso?

• no i mean in general men like short women it looks better in our eyes plus its sooooooooooooooooo cute

• I only go for tall girls and they usually have long legs so that's what I pick, but it's not really important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• depends peopler with short truss tend to accumulate fat in their mid section and or dont have defined hips unless they are skinny. but the legs can look elegant-this deepness though. people with long torsos tend to have elegant back and waist-again depends- but the legs just look plain. balanced and in shape, is probably safest bet. but being in shape helps all of it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted balanced but I'm glad to see a lot of people like the long legs and short torso because that's my body type :)

I'm actually a bit self-conscious about my short torso lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • See, I'm short. So nothing about me is necessarily long. But the LEAST short part of me in my legs, I think. I'm pretty sure my legs are longer than my torso, yet they're both pretty short. I haven't actually measured so who knows if I'm accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh jeez, people analyze bodies like this now too? lol They all look fine to me. I wouldn't notice it unless the person was an extreme case.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are many beauty standards these days. That sucks tho

• I like long legs, they look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think I'm a short leg long torso person/balanced but I prefer the long legs and short torso combo :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My body type got best vote? That's good news!

1|0
    0|0
  • Either the balanced or the long legs short torso for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • balanced is always the best.
    if i had to choose, it would be long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely balanced. The others look weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly hate the long torso look, it looks messed up. Balanced or long legs for me.

1|0
    0|0