Do I look scary at all?

Even a little?

Most Helpful Girl

• Intimidating in that you look unapproachable and snarky. Like you wouldn't say something nice back if I started talking to you.

• Yes I think that's how I come across...

• I should try to work on my body language and be less judgmental...

• Focus on being more understanding and your body language. Smiling is really powerful and it took me this long to realize. It's apart of the whole body language thing. It communicates a lot though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• no you don't.

• Do I look arrogant or like someone you would want to talk to? Do I look like I would be nice if you approached me?

• awe. I feel you. You have courage. I wouldn't go out at all because I would feel weird sitting there on my own. I would probably look like you too, and not on purpose. But the bar really isn't the place to meet someone. I mean it works for some people but I there are totally better ways.

• I like going to bars... I go out so much that I know most of the bartenders in town... and this is 100s of people... I don't mind going out alone at all... but I would bring some other people if I knew them so I would have "social proof" and not be seen like a weirdo sitting alone... it works that way unfortunately...

• I can't see the picture

• You look like an arrogant man

What Guys Said 3

• You look fine just try and relax your features a little bit.

• No you're not intimidating. Do you want to be?

• Nah! Do you want to?