Why is no boy interested in me? What is wrong with me?

All of my friends have a boyfriend and most had already sex but no one is interested in me and I don't know why :'(

Do I look good enough? Would you date me? I though I look okay but I'm not sure anymore. I have no boobs and my ass is flat too. Is it a deal breaker? :(

I don't want sex it was just to show that my friends are much further :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely nothing wrong with you.
    Also you're 13 years old, just because you haven't had a relationship doesn't mean there isn't something wrong with you... and being in a relationship comes with it's own pro's and cons.
    Please enjoy your youth and singleness, life can get a lot more complicated and frustrating when you start involving people,,, Remember the stronger your feelings are then the more painful if something goes wrong; Generally girls thrive off emotional connections and for guys it's more of a 'just need to relieve myself', what I'm trying to get at is just because you are having doesn't mean he likes you.

• *just because you are having sex doesn't mean he likes you

Most Helpful Girl

• oh my goodness! please don't be pressured into doing anything that your friends are doing! you could get into unwanted muddles! you look perfect! you look like someone who takes care of themself! Just becaus eyour friends are doing somethings please please dont do what they're doing. you need to enjoy within what you can access for now... and when your time comes to enjoy sex.. do it willingly with no DAMN peer pressure... so that you can enjoy it!! trust me don't be skeptical of how you look based on guys being attracted to you... teenage boys are at some sort of weird phase which i don't know how to explain but simple words: just go and bang some girl. please say NO FUCKING WAY to that shit.
    take care of yourself! you've a drop dead gorgeous body! <3 much love

What Guys Said 32

• Well your body is attractive I'm more concerned about faces but for this that is good enough. Honestly it's more of a chance thing. Do you think your picky when guys hit on you? I know your friends could just be less choosy then you. Also make sure you put yourself out there for guys if you stay in a group of girls or guys its more difficult for a guy to make a move and make sure your socializing more with men and diversifying

• Plenty of time for you to meet someone nice - For your age you look cute - No worries enjoy being 13, there will be loads of opportunities to meet boys in the future.

• Boys are dumb💁🏻

• girl you look great! I'm sure the guys have already lined up. It's just a matter of time until the first one tries his luck, so have some patience! :)

• Nah you only think that because no boys have told you they are interested. But take it from an old pro I can see you in the picture and I can certainly tell you are a well above average looking very pretty girl. And that my friend intimidates guys real bad. Probably more than Half the boys in your school get the butterfly's when you walk by.

• Hun your only 13! You got plenty of time to break a lot of boys hearts

• You are only 13, take your time, it is not a race.

• You have a lovely figure and abs GORGEOUS legs. Now, you are confident enough to show the world your thighs, but not your face, why?
    I would bet a fortune that behind that black blob is a gorgeous face that goes perfectly with that gorgeous figure.
    So, you need to spend less time on websites and more time in places where people meet and you will soon find a boy or girl who wants to be with you.

• oh my, don't let others situation bother you and your situation
    Relax, you shouldn't rush anything.
    It maybe until your in college before you find your guy
    Just don't rush
    And don't believe when a guy is pushing you, because he may just be saying all the things you want to hear, and not really be interested.
    Get to know a guy for a while before doing anything.
    Just enjoy being the amazing girl you are
    You are beautiful! So enjoy

• You look cute, please don't gain weight you already have a lot going on. Your 13 things take time and enjoy yourself and your friends.

• Girl you are just 13 wait for it to happen, you are not emotionally ready to handle sex

• Your self esteem is bringing me down love.. Yea your fine.. got a big black blob on your face tho

• You're 13, there is absolutely no reason for you to be dating at your age.. like.. at all.

• You look fine to me, and you have very pretty hair. Don't worry about boobs and butt, they will grow as you go through puberty, you're only 13, trust me. And no it's not a deal breaker unless you aren't going for the right boys

• Boys aren't really smart when their 13 :(

• holy shit girl... ur 13.. nobody gets action at 13. ur normal relax

• No boobs, I mean..

• It would be great if you showed your face unless you just want guys to only like you for your body

• You look great. Any guy would be lucky to date you.

• well first off you're 13 most guys aren't thinking about sex or relationships that age

• I seen nothing wrong in your body at least

• You're too young to worry about how you look, you're probably just a late bloomer.

• can't really tell. the phone is in the way and the face is blocked out.

• I'd honestly date you because you have a nice body, I just would like to see your face

• you have to wait

• You have very super sexy thighs and a flat stomach so your perfect to me

• you look hot you'll get your guy

• thanks! :)

• I wanted to send you more pics also showing my face but can't message you it says I need XPER 2+ :(

• oh nice. wait I can message you first then it will work ;)

• Everything I see looks mighty good and attractive... wish I could see your face too.

• I think you look great

• Are you serious?
    You're only 13, Find something else. like art or something!
    You don't need Boyfriend at this time.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• Girl, you look great, don't worry :) and plus you're just 13. It's not even an age at which you should be concerning about sex. And plus, it is not a competition. You will see later on that guys will come and you'll maybe be lucky to get the good one and not have to try too many times haha
    You are young, there is plenty of time and don't think how your friends have a boyfriend and you don't, you don't need to find someone just because they already have, you will see later. :)

• I felt the same way no guy asked me out or anything I knew i was attractive it wasn't til i turn 18 when lots of guys asking to sleep with me

• you're a super young cute looking girl, don't hurry too much

• I'm sure plenty of boys like you. They're just shy around you and boys that young have zero confidence around girls to even get up the courage to ask them out. Maybe you need to be more flirty and show interest in a boy

• You are just a little girl
    Don't worry
    Those boys will be lining up in no time

• You are still very young

• You're super pretty and young!

Don't focus on why you don't have a boyfriend, guys are just dumb and take a little longer to notice or get the courage to show interest in such a pretty girl like you!