How much do you weigh? Are you happy with your weight?

I am as light as a feather. I am just playing i am actually fat I am at my heaviest again. I only a few pounds away from hitting my biggest but I will easily lose it because I am not a big eater and weight loss is a side effect of my medication. I am naturally chubby so when i got on this medication I got down to 120! I lost close to 30 pounds on my medication! The ways i got thin were so unhealthy stress was a factor and smoking heavily I am not stressed nor do i smoke so I gained all the weigh back plus I got lazy with not being active. I hate that being thin is such an obsession for me. I am best not to weigh myself so often and for awhile it upsets me a lot.

At the moment no I am not happy at all with my weight. I am around 5'3 maybe 5'4 and I am around 145. I used to weigh 120-125 pounds that is the weight I try to stay at. I think that is the smallest I want to weigh. I used to have an eating disorder as a child I starved myself I weighed 40 pounds at 6 lol. I am not overweight you cannot even tell that I weight that much. I am average built. So I am not asking if i am fat 😌. I am tired of girls who do that shit so damn annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 122 pounds. Not very happy because I'm somewhat underweight. And I can't seem to gain weight. Nothing works.

• Holy!! What is your height?

• Yeah way too thin for someone your height. I know for my height I should ideally be 125 ish.

Most Helpful Girl

• 53 kg / 117 lbs.
    Ehhhh. I'd like to drop a bit.

What Guys Said 13

• I am 5'8.5 and 146 lbs last time I weighed myself which was before Christmas so I am probably around 150 now - I am happy when I am around the 150 mark

• I'm 155 lbs and I'm pretty cool with that for now

• I was 209 last night. 6'2", low body fat. I'm content, but always working hard!!

• im about 250. im a manimal baby

• I'm like 205.

• I weight 90.0kg. it's okay, I have a BMI of 23.5, but it's not really well distributed lol

• I'm 5'9 180 and I'm happy with my weight/physique

• 64kg
    I should probably pack some more on.

• I don't know. the last time i got weight was about 2 or so years ago and i was about 185 lbs. it's a pretty solid weight. i wouldn't mind weighing a little more, but a lot of it probably turned to fat since i haven't really exercised or did sports in a few years.

• I'm 135 lbs, but I am 6'1. So I'm not fairly happy with my weight... though I do eat a lot lmao.

• Wow you are a rail lol. I don't want to like anorexic. People thought I was anorexic when I was 120 because i look 100 pounds. I am not very tall. Do you have a fast metabolism?

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Your guess is as good as mine

• I do not want to be that skinny. I was a twig at one point. And your metabolism will catch up to you. Your body never stays the same. Weight gain is an unpreventable part of life. I do not necessarily have a fast metabolism but I can gain a bit of weight then lose it super easily. I am not very active. I am fortune I did not take after the women in my family lol. I will never have kids because of how much it changes your body with weight gain and stretch marks.

• 175 pounds.

• 5'7 and only 126lbs

• I am yes... 65 kgs

What Girls Said 15

• 5'1 and 115 lbs. Hoping to get to my goal of 110.
    What medication are you taking? I hope it's not depression meds :(

• Fuck no they made you fat.

• *Make

• It is kinda my secret. Everyone kept asking how I got so skinny.. I don't really. like going into detail about medication.

• I'm 4'11 and I weigh about 125ish lbs. But I range from 125-135lbs. I'm fine with my weight, though people are usually surprised to find out how much I weigh because I look so thin lol

• I am short and I weigh 106 pounds. Yea I am happy with my weight, but I dislike my belly pudge. I just wish the excess fat in my belly would move to my tits or my ass.

• More than I want. More than I'll admit. Yet I'm pretty happy with the way my body looks. Just small goals to get to be where I want.

• about 116 Ibs

• i'm 5'2 / 112 and i've been like this since age 13. same shape and everything.
    i don't lose or gain no matter what i do so i have just accepted it.

• Do you have a fast metabolism or do you watch what you eat?

• i don't watch what i eat because i tend to overeat and i love buffets lol but i do try to incorporate healthy stuff like vegetables

• Okay at least I never asked if you overate I'd never ask a woman that lol. I guess you have good genes.

• with my weight yes, but not with my body fat percentage. I'm 120 lbs and 5'2 but I have like 30% of body fat.

• I am 5 foot 9 inches and about 200 lbs but I'm happy with my body 😊 it's all in my thighs lol

• 5'7, 139 lbs. There's always room for improvement but I'm definitely happy.

• Well you are taller than me I have ro watch it because I am short.

• I'm 5 ft and I weigh 108 lbs, but I would like to weigh 100 lbs.

• I'm 5' 7"- 8" & weigh about 155-160. I haven't step on a scale recently.

• 5'3ft and 110lbs
    Not really happy. I want to be like 100lbs

• 5'3 and 110 lbs

• I weigh 161 pounds as of this morning. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy with my weight only because as I've gotten older the number on the scale just doesn't matter to me. It's what I'm seeing in the mirror that matters to me and what I see is curvy, toned and healthy with just the right amount of chubbiness lol so I am perfectly happy with how my body looks. I'm just concerned with how it's functioning and that's my motivation for losing weight.

• I gained 5 pounds since last week, and feel bloated. I'm about 136 pounds. It's my winter fluff, but I hope to get back down. I am 5'7".