Why do some guys wear girls clothing?

This guy I see around is usually in a girls pair of jeans. I don't have an issue with it but why is he doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• it probably makes his ass look better. most girls jeans will do that for just about anyone who wears them! or he may be like me, i like how snug jeans feel, and then them making my ass look better is an added bonus. he's probably emo or something, a lot of emo boys are wearing girls jeans now days. he should try mini skirts! theyre the most comfy! :)

• Agreed on the comfy part, but they aren't making everyone's butt look better. 😂

• I wear them sometimes. I have no butt, but with the jeans they are tighter in the butt area and looser in the legs so it gives the illusion I have a larger butt and crotch area 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• You do see some guys who think they fit better into a girl's pair of jeans - To each their own I suppose at the end of the day.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe we also wear guys' clothes sometimes... Like hoodies or so. So why can't guys wear girls' clothes?
    I think everyone has their own taste and it makes them unique :)

• everyone has their own taste in fashion, he probably feels more confident in skinny jeans, i don't know.

• Because their weird and if your not from Southern Cali people may not be used to it.
    Its is a most popular trend in Southern Califorins

• I need to move to California!

• @mrsingle LOL I find that so funny

• Coming from a Southern Cali girl herself

• They aren't girls' jeans if he bought them; they're his jeans ;) . Maybe he just likes how they look and feels comfortable wearing them

• lol they r girls jeans my girlfriends younger sister wears them

• The same ones? They share?

If they belong to him then they're his jeans lol; clothing doesn't have a gender :') . My Mum used to wear 'boys' jeans 'cause they had proper sizes and pockets. But they didn't belong to a boy, they belonged to her :')

What Guys Said 6

• Because he can, because it is comfortable, because he likes the way it looks...

• Ayy of you look good then who am I to judge

• Because we want to get in touch with our feminine side.

• Don't know...
    sometimes I wear my girlfriend thongs just to tease her maybe...

• coz they like that haha

• Because they're weird freaks and it's acceptable in our society

• Yes I totally agree with you 100% on your comment.

Yes finely a real manly man gave a real and honest answer.