Guys, Am I fat?

Guys, Am I fat?I've never really had a good relationship with my body and I was just wondering what other people thought of it. Be honest please 😊

30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• You have a slim attractive body. The best thing to help you is to rely on numbers and not your feelings. Check your BMI with your doctor, if it's normal don't sweat your body weight.
    If you want to be more toned that could make you more attractive but it's not a priority from what I see and if you hit the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour each thats better then the vast majority of people and you shouldn't do anymore.

• You look average.

• Oh hell no.

• first off, you are 15 according to the age thing on the screen, you are not meant to have had proper relationships yet, if you did that would be something to worry about,

the only way you could be considered fat is if you are compared to a match stick,

try spend less time worrying about how you look and your relationships and just go out and enjoy life, you are young, have fun, play, you will have plenty of time for the adult stuff when you become an adult,

• You're definitely not fat.

• Looks nice and slim to me - No worries

• no c'mon... not even close to fat or chubby. that body looks perfect to me, you'll definitely will have many guys interested :)

• you're not even close to being fat
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58472922.jpg

• Looks fine. Only thing I would recommend is more squats, because everyone looks better with big legs, myself included.

• Can you take the shirt off so we can see from the looks of the picture you look I don't know. Do you you workout

• No not really, I used to do a lot of football but I'm starting a personal trainer with a friends soon 😊

• Awesome check out my instagram I post workouts and im a musician

• I don't see anything fat!! I mean you look in shaped..

• Csnt see from that angle but that's above avg ass

• Not at all

• I'd hit that

• You're fine, don't worry

• You don't look fat but the quality of the picture could be better.

• Damnn curves

• You're fit

• why would u think ur fat?

• only I can see your waist by that nope

• No you re slim fit.

• You're not even remotely fat. You have a nice figure :)

• NO NO NO NO NO

• Not fat in any way.

• You are fit

• Doesn't look fat to me... a better pic with more light would help thou

• Totally. Ugly fat chick.

• I can have a very good relationship with ure body but give me this chance :)

• you're raising your body upwards which kind of cuts the fat. I mean, you could be fat but if you stand like that you're hiding it. get one with your hands down, relaxed. shows you're real fat. and relationships aren't dependent on the size of your body.