What do you think of this girl's appearance and how can I get it?

I saw a picture of a girl and I really liked her hair/make up - firstly, what do you think of how she looks, and HOW do I get the same hair and make up? Is she wearing much make up? I am a little ignorant about these things... Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That hair is so back to 70s/80s, same for those earrings, such a old fashioned look, don't like it that much

• no one wore their hair like that in the 80's... 60's/70's maybe... you're smart.

• So do your lips lmao

• People don't think so, you jealous pleb x

What Guys Said 5

• It looks like very light make up and a retro hairstyle - What I would do is google images of retro styles for long hair and find the one that suits you then google how to do it.

• Dude she's ugly you want to look like that...

• she's not ugly.

• don't be sorry, it's only your opinion

• The cheek bones, facial structure and the hair seems cheesy

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Hmmm that's an old school hairstyle
    She looks good 👌

• its nice looks

What Girls Said 1

• um she achieved that hairstyle by backcombing her hair very much, which leads to horrible hair fall and to be quite honest, it is totally not worth it. now that's just my opinion, if you really like it, you can try it as long as you don't overdo it. all im saying is that that hairstyle literally kills your hair