Opinions on a girls nipples?

I have big boobs.. 38E, my nipples are proportionate to my boobs.. they are a good size for them. I'm just self conscious because they are kind of an oval shape... will a guy care?
That's what I'm worried about

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to worry about.
    The only girls who have to worry about nipples are those who don't feel much when they're fondled.

Most Helpful Girl

• they couldn't give less fucks about that

What Guys Said 18

• Big is good.
    Oval is fine, common even.

You are being massively more critical than any guy will be. You have big boobs with lovely nipples... what's not to like?

• no don't worry I imagine it's hard to find a guy who would mind even if they spend a lot of time on your breasts

• No guy will care, promise

• They sound alright from your description

• Hello.
    We will not care. We just like to touch and squeeze and give kisses and all that stuff. We like most of them.

• I like it.

• Hard to say without seeing them, but I'm sure they are fine.

• guys do not care about the nipples just as they do not care about the pussy. as long as he can tweek and play with your nipples and put them in his mouth and suck them then all is good.

• Nope all sounds good to me

• That's not or shouldn't matter to a guy. You're over thinking things.

• I assume you're talking about your areola's being oval shaped. Don't worry, I'm like most guy's and I love to lick and suck the areola and nipple, and feel caress the boobs no matter what shape or size!

• Sounds really nice

• i like boobs

• No need to be self conscious, they are beautiful no matter what

• Guy wouldn't care.

• shiet people love sara jay

• Nope. We love nipples. Doesn't matter the shape.

• I doubt any guy will care, he will be to distracted by the size of your boobs and we love nipples and don't care if they are oval or round as long as they get hard and poke out😊

What Girls Said 6

• If he cares about your nipples, do you really want to be with him anyways?

"I'm sorry, you have awesome big boobs. You're a sweet girl, and you're smart. But your nipples don't cut it, you are no longer attractive to me".

• If that is all you can find to think about.. Then you really have nothing at all to worry about, do you.. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Nah, that sounds perfectly fine. Any guy you're with will find it hot. I've learned that even when people state preferences and turnoffs... it means very little in the real world when it comes to intimate parts especially.

• Boobs are boobs lol guys don't care, as long as they can play with them

• I'm pretty sure a man is going to date a girl or not over her boobs.

• Guys won't care at all