What do you think?

I want your opinions, serious ones please. Is it true that my lips look too big? I'm not wearing glasses
What do you think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not too big, because ur face look very sharp, i mean ur nose and face look is too much attractive because of that ur lips attract a lot... so stop thinking that u hv big lips... u r beautiful, gorgeous with very attractive face look...

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 8

• They look like normal lips to me.

• Your lips look fine!! Many girls pay for what you have, very pretty!

• No!!! You're lips are beautiful!!!

• Oh my lord no you are so beautiful! Your lips are very proportionate to the rest of your face!

• No. They're perfect.

• No but you look so much like a plastic and why did you need to put the pic w/ your friend? Did u even get a permission from her?

• It's not a plastic. I'm moroccan/african so I have full lips naturally. I put this picture because I want to know if they look too big on THIS picture (only) since I've been told so when I shared it on facebook. Of course I got her permission. You don't think that I actually need to be told what to do. I asked for opinions, not for questions. Thanks anyway

• they are ok.

• no, you don't have too big lips girl, they look great 🙈