Girls, rate me 1-10 ?

yes stuff like this matters too me cause how you look determines how people treat you

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your unique in your own way.
    Different people like different things and has other values. Looks doesn't determine how someone should treat you and if thats the case? I would have been treated with royalty. If someone wants to do you dirty or talk down on you by all means they'll do it without even getting to know you. If this is a question you ask all the time just to make yourself feel better? Then that means the greater compliments you received wasn't sinking in and you just want more. Be happy with yourself and who you are. People do not define the person you are today nor can they predict who you will be tomorrow. Aceeptance from people shouldn't be your goal. Do the best and be the best you can be and nobody else can do that but you.

What Girls Said 6

• ugly as fuck #brutalhonesty

• finally fuck at least I know now

• there isn't a pic..

• I would rate you but some idiot didn't post photos

• 1 for not seeing any photo

• I don't have any pictures of you.

• You ask this way too often...

• lol my bad so can you rate me