Any improvements needed on this drawing?

Yeah it's Audrey Hepburn
Any improvements needed on this drawing?Any errors/mistakes?
Places I might need to focus more on?
How good is it overall?

Thanks! And Happy New Years!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not bad, base talent is there, these things come with practise - Proportions seem a bit off, wink looks unnatural and shading maybe an artist can talk to you about creating contours with shade.
    This is nitpicking of a very good drawing to help you get better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very nice! I can tell this is Audrey Hepburn.

I would suggest not pressing so hard and lightly sketch out the shape first. I think you missed a line for her neck? Hands are pretty hard to draw, I would say just keep practicing, because you are doing well! I love how you used shading and highlight in her hair.

What Guys Said 8

• Kind of in the uncanny valley. I think it is the eye, like it is hard to tell exactly how far her face it turned to the side. Like too much if her closed eye is showing, looks like part of it should be hidden around the side of her face to make it look more 3D. I can tell you have a lot of talent and put a lot of effort into it. Her hair, ear, and earring look really good.

• Maybe a necklace but unless your coloring it I don't see anything else you could do , nice drawing though👍

• I'm not an art expert, but to me I feel her neck is a little too thick. Or maybe it's something with her jaw. But other than that I think it's pretty good ". Much better than what I can do

• Its great I can only see that the right eyebrow is a bit ticker than the left one. Happy new year to you!

• Overall good piece. Take a look at the proportion especially on the arm and right side of the head.

• Her eyebrows. One is thinner.
    Her neck is wide.

• Dis a eally good job on the hair.

• For a 15 year old it is OK.

I could write a chapter on what is wrong with it so I'll just limit myself to what you did a pretty good job on. The hair. Also even though the hand is not very good hands are difficult so you did an OK job considering.

Keep at it by all means, you have potential but you need a lot of study and practice.

What Girls Said 8

• I really like it! I would just maybe do the eyes differently because her head is turned like she is looking away and there is one eye that is "looking in the direction her head is turned" (even though it is closed) and the other is looking straight at the person looking at the picture. So I would decide to draw her eyes looking in the same direction. The eye spacing looks a little uneven too. But overall it is a really good drawing! You did a really great job on the ears and hair!

• The overall face shape, the chin is jutted too much to the right. You could also practice drawing fingers, they look a bit awkward. Other than that, great job!

• Add more volume to the face and arms

• It looks good overall :) Nice job :)
    Maybe you should work on the face proportion and neck proportion. Narrow the neck, and draw the chin in the middle instead of sideways.

• Good in my opinion

• That looks amazing!!! you might wanna be careful with how think her arms are, mainly her forearms because they are a bit thin.

• I think the eyes that's open should be a little smaller. But other than that - pretty drawing.

• Maybe shift the nose a bit to the right and make the chin a little bit more natural looking. I think it looks pretty nice overall, though!