Can someone draw me a tattoo?

I want to make a big tattoo on my back with a cherry tree, with a dreamcatcher hanging on it (that goes all the way to my ribs, with a broken branch, and blue rose on the ground, under the tree. WATERCOLOR, please.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You realise that you usually have to pay people for this, right? You're probably not going to get an artist who will devote their time to give you a quality piece of art that they get nothing out of.

What Guys Said 8

• Often if you are getting a large tattoo done you want to go to a good tattoo artist and they will help you out with the design. Its often better this way than just taking an image to them as then they can work with your body shape and make one that looks great on you.

• You should chek deviantart. com

• Let me try.

• You realize how painful that would be?

• I also want a tatto

• On ass?

• Tattoos are gross. Just put the words cheap, easy, stupid on your back. Same thing. More direct.

• i can do it for you. give me your gag id.

What Girls Said 4

• Talk about specific lol

• You're better off going to a tattoo artist. No one is gonna draw you something for free.

• Woah that's a pretty big tattoo

• Try visiting a tattoo artist. They can make a temporary tattoo stencil on your back to show you what it will look like on you before you get a tattoo