In your opinion what would you consider Tall/Very Tall/Shit She's Tall for a girl?

Also where do you live and what is considered tall for a girl in your area?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 5'7 plus

Most Helpful Girl

• taller than average is 5'8-5'9
    tall is 5'10- 6'0
    very tall is 6'1-6'3
    shit she is tall is 6'4+

What Guys Said 9

• Well, I believe that 5'5" is considered average female height, in the US. With that being the case, I would say that 5'10" would be where they start to be considered "tall".

It also depends on the person making that judgement, though. I am 6'4", so I still don't really consiser 5'10" to be all that tall, personally. I just believe that it is, statistically, where a woman's height begins to approach "tall".

• USA. Tall would be 5'7+ for a girl.

• 5'6 is tallish for a girl, 5'10 is tall, and 6' or over is definitely omfg she's tall

• when you hit 6 feet we got a problem

• Tampa. And tall would be anything over 5'6". That's just my opinion.

• I live in Toronto and a 6 foot tall girl would be considered tall but very sexy!

• So anything under 6ft would be considered not that tall?

• For me that would be fine... how tall are you?

• Tall starts at 1.73 in my opinion. Very tall at around 1.80 (tiny bit below average male height) and shit she's tall is at 1.90.

• I don't think any girl is too tall for me. I live in NYC. I don't know what is considered tall in my area.

• I live in Europe. Everything 5'5 and shorter is short. Tall is 5'9 or taller, but really tall is like 6+. Tall is hot and sexy.

What Girls Said 1

• Im 5'6 and people in my school consider my "very tall" because literally the average girl there is like 5'2 lmao