Opinions on this girl?

It's not me so I won't get offended - just would like to know everyone's opinion! Please be honest even if that means the truth hurts 😊 thanks
Opinions on this girl?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Lovely looking girl

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's beautiful but those fake eyebrows are killing me, WHY?

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think she is really pretty! Really adorable blue eyes 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but her brows are way too much for me

0|0
    0|1
  • Would.

0|0
    0|0
  • very nice bone structure, nothing wrong with her other than the eyebrows are a bit thick, nothing overly striking either.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful... but eye brows dont look gud in pic 2 and 3... but they are beautiful in first pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyebrows r a bit much.. But she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyebrows are a bit much but otherwise she looks ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right, cause you're posting a picture of someone else, without their approval. Sure it's not you?

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5/10 noice 👌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• eyebrows overdone and lipstick too bright darker shade of lipstick would look good not black lipstick though haha other than that you are attractive and have a good skin tone any hair color works out

3|0
    0|0
  • I think you're pretty but you should smile more. It would brighten your face up! "A smile is a womans prettiest make up."

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyebrows are really awesome!

0|0
    2|0
  • She need to go easier on the eyebrows. They need to be a light natural brown. Way to dark and drawn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows need to be lightened up a bit, this is a young girl and the thick eyebrows are making her look like a grandma over doing her makep.
    Other than that she looks nice.

1|0
    0|0