I have huge boobs? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?

Ok so im only 13 and I literally just turned 13. Im also really skinny and tall. People always tell me to eat more because im skinny and stuff. But the thing is my boobs are oddly big. And since im so skinny they look even bigger. No one I know has boobs as big as mine at my age and is as skinny as me. Do I have some kind of issue? I used to want big boobs but now I hate them.

Most Helpful Guy

• An issue like what? I don't understand questions like this. I get you're only 13, but what do you expect people to say? Yeah you got big boob disease? I mean seriously.

I've got a massive cock, do you think I have a problem? Maybe engage brain before you post a question, it's called puberty, you probably just hit it a bit earlier and have naturally bigger boobs than some other girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• how tall are you? how much do you weigh? how big are your breasts?

if you just had a growth spurt its normal to be skinny. you'll fill out in time. i got breasts before everyone, I had bigger breasts even when everyone got them, and was skinnier. by age 14 i had smaller breasts than some people. by 15 smaller than a lot of people., now im 30b-c. which is not huge. my friends got much bigger.

• you are 13. that means anything and everything can change. I was 5 6 and 95 pounds when i was 12 with 32B boobs. By 13 taller and thinner. Eventually i gained weight.

• im 5'7 and I weigh 98 pounds and I'm a 32c

• yeah thats almost exactly like what i was. actually i was comfortable withy it but im unusual that way. i seem to have a more accepting view of thin than most. anyhow, its not freakish... honestly.
      and you'll likely gain weight. 32 C is completely normal for your height. totally average. once you fill out a bit you'll see. :)

What Guys Said 11

• It sounds like you just had an early spurt in puberty over the next few years your friends will catch up with you - Nothing to worry about

• no there is nothing wrong, keep in mind your just entering puberty and often body parts can grow out of sync. Your body will likely grow until your breasts are more proportional.

• That probably looks really great actually.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you , it's all a part of your genetics. Besides your body will continue changing until your 16 or 17.

• My friend has that situation. It's not a bad one ;)

• You have way banging figure at 13 than most chicks already, Congrats OP

• Went to go ask for pics, saw OP's age, leaving thread disgusted with myself.

• Chill... take care of them, use a good bra so they don't get all saggy and you'll be glad of them when you get older... guys love big boobs!

• Sounds perfect to me

• Big boobs 👌

• I love big boobs.

What Girls Said 5

• I remember when I was 13, I hated boobs too. But when I passed 18, I was so happy for them. You're just at the awkward puberty years where it feels weird growing up. A lot of your peers probably still look like kids. Maybe you feel self conscious about them now, but you'll grow to love them. Trust me!

• Don't worry, you'll get bigger and they will look goo with your body

• It's perfectly fine! It's likely because of an early process of growing ( aka puberty ) I myself had a similar situation like you when I was young but, eventually you'll grow into a nice looking person. Also, you are probably skinny in nature and if you don't feel like you are hungry or starving yourself, eat what you like and don't worry about what other's say!

• I depends on what you consider big? Im also 13, tall, AND skinny. What's ur bra size? (not trying to sound creepy lol)

• i want to know what you guys consider tall and skinny to the pint you think its abnormal:)

• im 5'7 98 pounds and a 32c

• Oh ok, well I dont find it weird, but im 5"6 109 pounds and 34 C

• My friend was in your boat, at 12 she had Double D's and it wasn't for 2 years till I was able to catch up with her.

You're just well blessed, with a high mutobalisim, gorgeous height, and big boobs! People who say anything different' are honestly just jealous.