Guys, Most Attractive Height For A Girl?

I'm just curious what guys think the ideal height of a girl, or what a different height might indicate to other guys :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 37

• Whatever the guy likes, it varies, some like tiny short women others like tall or taller women.

I like what I like, some of the women I find attractive are shorter than I other are taller.

Most guys go for shorter girls, probably because of peer pressure to be bigger than her.

It doesn't matter because unless you are willing to undergo drastic heightening surgery or shortening surgery you are whatever height you will be period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the guy. Generally, 3-5 inch shorter than the guy. This allows you to wear sexy heels and look fabulous with the guy. Most guys aren't going to say it but the ideal height of a woman when he looks into her eyes should be about his height or slightly lower.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 5'7 or 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • My height or shorter. So 5'8"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with 5'5" or 5'6" but I don't care much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say around 5'5 /5'6 but I don't think a different height would be a major thing for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open for just about any height really but my preferable height would be from about 5-7 to about 5-9 or so give or take.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" myself so quite a giant lol, but I don't really care about the girls height. sure, being tall would make it easier but if she is below average height that's fine too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls, mainly 5' to 5'4. I don't care if a girl is on the thin side or if she's considered chubby by most people. I just don't care for an extreme one way or the other.
    by the way, I'm 5'9 and on the larger side. But a handsome face, in my opinion. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. I can't answer that :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Half a head shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way down the list of important physical characteristics but I'd say maybe 5'6 to 5'8. Tall girls are sexy, but still shorter than me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Short sweet petite is the LAW !

0|0
    0|0
  • This is really subjective and depends on the person. But, if I truly like her, then I like her for who she is, height doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'8 and above, em long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • My height m, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4' 10" - 4' 11"

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer short girls, eventho im a very tall dude. however i would not say no to a really tall girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing

0|1
    0|0
  • This question is subjective and is different for every guy. Same for women, but women as you may agree, would like a taller guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall women, 5'7 and taller. Considering I'm 6'2, I can really date any height though

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" is the best height

0|0
    0|0
  • dick sucking level would be best

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 5'4" and I think she's the perfect height. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'10" so my idea dating height is around, or below mines so. :).

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 being the lowest and 6 ft being the max for me, being that im 6'6. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-8 inches shorter than me. I'm 5'7" so about 5'3"ish. I like short girls though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don t care height😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 1,6X m would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a girl just a bit shorter than me. around 5'6

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys