Is anyone 25+ and still a virgin?

how did that happen lol?

• yea
  • nah

Most Helpful Guy

• I still don't have a first kiss or a first date. How did that happen? Didn't seem like any girl ever liked me as anything more than a friend. And I was also (still am) too scared to ask a girl out or anything of that nature. If anyone sees me get rejected then that will be the end of me. Would not be comfortable showing my face to anyone ever again. I used to feel sad since all my friends were far ahead with relationships but I decided that I was probably born to be single. Fine with me.

What Girls Said 4

• not yet, but i wouldn't feel weird if it were to happen to me. just saving my goods for someone special is all.

• Yeah, some out there are virgins at that age

• I hope I will lose by the time I'm 25 though, or 25/26, I would like to get married at that age!

• I'm not. I lost it at 18 years old.

What Guys Said 18

• Some people have made the choice to wait for various reasons - It is probably more common than you think

• None of my hobbies involve other people?

• Wow. So many. I lost my virginity when I was 15. o. o;; The average for women is 16, the average for men is 18.

• Looks like I'm heading towards that.

• Yeah its called being handed the shitty gene lottery and becoming ugly.

• Yup. Not easy to attract a girl in America if you're a brown colored Indian guy who's only 5'8, not rich, and not buff. Chances are worse than winning the lottery.

• They probably just didn't have sex with anyone up to that point.

• slept with a girl at 16

• 24... getting there. Kinda

• Yes.

i'm disabled
    no car
    broke
    = virgin lol

although i have done some things.

• Yea you sure don't sound like a dick

• I'm 24 and still a virgin. It's so rare it's beginning to be attractive haha. Especially since many girls can't keep their pants buttoned in high school, top shelf.

• In 6 months 25 and still a virgin.

• I'm going to be 25 in March and I'm a virgin. What can I say? Girls never liked me, so I give up

• I'll get back to you in 7 years.

• I'm 35+ and still a virgin :(
    How did that happen? Unrequited love, I'm too shy and I lack self-confidence :(

• I am super hairy guy dude, what do you expect for me? Virgin till I die. obviously.

• I'll let you know in a little over 3 years. It'll probably happen.