What will he think of me?

This guy works in the same restaurant as me. We just talked when we haved to serve the food. So we don't know eachother. We had a quick break. He took water with lemon. He asked me: Do you drink water with lemon? I answed: not really but with honey yes. I want to know what will be his impression on me and what he will think avout what kind of person I'm I? Weird? original? Cute? Discusting? etc... I know its a weird question but it really means to me. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• He might think your weird or that is weird that you drink water with honey. Your the first girl I hear adding honey with water. But maybe it didn't phase him or bother him. Im thinking maybe he wanted to say something random to you to have small talk. Maybe he might ask more things like this to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just making conversation. Stop overanalyzing. Relax.

What Guys Said 3

• He will think it is just a sweet drink

• He will just think you like sweet things - No worries

• He could care less how you like your water. its but going to remotely affect what he thinks or feel about you.

What Girls Said 0