Is 5'2 (160cm) too short for you?

I'm 5'2 (160cm) and my ex boyfriend who is 5'6 (172cm) told me that he wish I were taller. :(

Im almost 18 so I don't think my height will grow anymore :(

So my height is too short for you guys? And how tall are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I dont think its too short for most guy, ofcourse you will have people who think you are. But the majority likes short girls.. And it shouldent matter that much to the person that loves you :)
    I am 7'1 / 2m17

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys prefer short girls. my boyfriend, he's 5'11" and i'm only 5'1". i'm a lot more shorter than my boyfriend and you! but truthfully, if a guy judges you, that doesn't really matter. it shows that he doesn't love you for who you are bcs if he was, he won't mind about your appearance! ☺️

What Guys Said 17

• I am 5'8.5 and I would consider 5'2 too short - In reality some women can go down to 4'10 or 4'11 and there is never a question of being too short. Hayden Patienierre is married to Wladimir Klitschko - She is 5'2 and he is 6'7
    www.gossipcop.com/.../...re-wladimir-klitschko.jpg

• Four inches taller is quite normal for guys, so he is weird to wish you were taller.

• Hah... I'm 5'10, and a 5'3 girl just yesterday asked if her height was a deal breaker.

I honestly would really prefer a girl to be like 5'6, 5'7, but no one's perfect. One just has to decide if a girl is god enough in other areas that it makes up for it.

• But I wouldn't like to date someone who don't like the part of me that I cannot change... I guess so most girls do

• I see well but that sounds hard tho. I would prefer to date someone who likes my height.
      So you do right?

• honestly, slight dislike. i'd prefer to date girls who are close to my height, or only a couple inches shorter than m..

• 160cm is 5'3 and half. You're boyfriend is 168cm tall. You're 157cm tall. He's being silly. 5'2 is a perfectly acceptable for a girl. Next time he says that, tell him to go see himself in the mirror.

• I'm short af. 5'2 is ideal for me.

• My girlfriend is 5'0", and i'm 5'11, so i'm going to say "no". Short girls are just friggin' cute 😊

• It depends on the chick.. If she has a woman's body then no guy worth having would care. If she has a tween body... That may put off a few guys cuz she will look like she's 10.

• I'm 6'5" myself and it wouldn't be a problem for me

• Nope on I'm six foot, and why would you care about you ex boyfriend opinion, it doesn't well matter any more, what he thinks unless you have feelings for him?

• No I'm not caring about his opinion. I'm taking it as a 5'6ft man's opinion.

And also I'm going to USA where people are tall so I was kind worried that people there would think of me too short.

• I do prefer long legs so 5'2 is like below my pecs

• I really don't care about it tbh
    I guess my first crush was 5'1 or 5'2 :P

• no it's good

• well being 6'6 it is to short for me, it would just look awkward.

• Well, I'm almost 5'11 but I guess it won't be too short

• Nothing wrong with your size lots of guys won't care one bit find someone else.

• Short girls are cute

• 5'2 isn't 160 cms and even 5'6 isn't 173 cms.
    And no its not a short height for a girl, but is short for guy.

• Really I am 160cm. Then am I 5'3?

• Yes 160 is 5'3 And 172 is 5'8.

• Oh okayy! Thank you

What Girls Said 10

• Well I'm 5ft1 and I've dated as tall as 6ft 5 and never met anyone that had a problem with it. Though I feel more comfortable when he is 5'11 or shorter because its easier to walk places with him xD

• Personally I wouldn't want to be that short but trust me A LOT OF GUYS love short girls or don't even care about your height as long as you aren't shorter than 5'. I am almost 5'10" and I bet the majority of boys would prefer a girl who is 5'2". :)

• I wouldn't even give it another thought! Tell your ex he needs to grow more as he's too short for a guy lol. Really - how vain!! The right ones gonna love you no matter what, promise! 👍🏻👍🏻🌈

• Gosh, he's weird, 12cm is a good height difference! if you want to wear heels, the average heel height would be about 7cm or so? But I know some girls who will wear heels that are only 10cm and above in height. So he wants to look shorter than you? (・・;)

For a Japanese I think I'm relatively tall. I'm 171cm tall! Yes I do modeling. Yes I'm a half.

• I dont think so, what can we do for our height? If he loves he accepts u as you are, and don't care about that one...

• I dont think that you're height is problem. Your ex is just a jerk. by the way, 5'2 is 157 cm and 5'6 is 168 cm.

• height doesn't matter

• It's okay. Everyone has their own preference. I'm 17 and 5'4.

• You should have told him to be taller... 5'6 is the average for women.

• Wtf... You are so mean

• OMG IM SO SORRY. I just misread it. I thought I told me that I should be 5'6 because it's a woman's average height. I was reading it right after I woke up when my brain wasn't working.

• Its cool.

• My boyfriend is 6ft4 and I'm 5ft2 and he thinks the massive height difference is adorable