Someone goes to Vegas for a bachelor party with a group of guys, and they post this pic of how they spend time. Is this considered "Vegas fun"?

Someone goes to Vegas for a bachelor party with a group of guys, and they post this pic of how they spend time. Is this considered

What Girls Said 1

• Looks like they're having plenty of fun to me :)

What Guys Said 2

• there's a reason all those photos were taken in the day time.

vegas happens at night. and you can't take pictures at night. or at least, you can't post them online. :)

• Lol but what if the night picture was a similar situation, just the same group of guys at the club sitting together drinking lll

• not really a good pic, can't really see him too well - and obviously I can't really judge these guys off of 4 pics of them having a good time lol. they look like a bunch of dude bros who like to get drunk and throw down - I just don't know to the extent of what they like to do for fun.

does your sister suspect foul play? why do you?

• Claims to be an introverted engineer, but I suspect he's the opposite and might be cheating on her.

• That may be the family friendly version LoL

• What if the night versions, is just the same guys at a club table drinking together? Lol