Do you feel awkward when people check you out?

It gets awkward sometimes, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont even think someone has ever even taken me out of the eisle, much less in a shopping cart, and even less change of getting taken to the cashier.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. It's amazing how you never really get used to it. I almost never see the faces, cuz I'm so busy pretending I don't notice.

• If they're not my type, yes.. If they are, I feel flattered lol, but I have a girlfriend ;P

...

They usually aren't my type by the way..

• Gosh, yes. So awkws.

• Yes, I usually don't notice, but when I do, I feel uncomfortable!

• People don't check me out, so I don't know how is that. 😂
    But I guess that it would be awkward. @.@

• yeah cause sometimes people stare at me just to talk crap and i also hate cat calls they make me feel uncomfortable and disrespected

• No. Because I don't get checked out.

• Don't know - never tried having someone check me out.

• depends on the guy and how he's doing it :)

sometimes when old men stare at me it can be a bit awkward

• Yes and sometimes it gets very, very awkward

• yes very I fell embarrassed and awkward.

• It really depends on the intensity of it too. Like if they stare at me for agers it creeps me out a little or if its like a whole group of them doing it. It freaks me out when older men do it too. I'm only 16 so 60 year old men doing it scares me a little compared to a 20 year old where it doesn't. In fact i like it when guys around the same age do if. I now I probably shouldn't feel like age should be the difference between liking it and not but it is for me.

• Sometimes. I don't like being looked at, but if it's just glances that is fine. Staring makes me anxious and feel awkward.

• Yes it does😏

What Guys Said 7

• I'm used to it when I wear few clothes. If it's from an attractive girl, it's obviously flattering.

• It is not a poor me moment but I can't honestly remember last time anybody checked me ouyt

• Not awkward but surprised.

• I will admit, I'd feel a little creeped out if I'm checked out. I'm attracted to women, but I'm not sure I like feeling like a piece of meat.

• I feel awkward at first because it doesn't happen normally and I wouldn't know how to properly respond. But I'd fully encourage it.

• No. I often pose with pudding.

• I have never seen anyone check me out and if they were I didn't notice.