Do girls like guys who wear glasses?

Just straight up.

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how he looks with the glasses.
    As for my guy, he hates wearing glasses cos he thinks he doesn't look good in them. He does look dorky to me in glasses, tbh, but because it's him, I find that darkness (and how self-conscious he is when he wears them) to be super cute :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls like that look alright

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• There's a guy in my class - he's sooo cute (I think I'm crushing on him what NO I shouldn't MAYBE I DONT OR MAYBE I DO AAAGGGH) and he wears glasses. So yeah.

If I like the guy's face then I don't think I care if he wears glasses or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people look good in glasses, and they can look attractive on guys. I wouldn't solely go after a guy because he wears glasses if that's what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know, most people have a type, but not a whole gender. Some girls might like guys with glasses, and some girls might not. But who cares? Basing your interest in someone on whether they wear glasses or not seems pretty stupid to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with it. But whether I like it depends on the guy's face. If it suits him I would like it, but some guys look better with contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty much 100% a subjective matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's cute. Also depends on how the glasses look..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the guys I've had crushes on wore glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like im-a-computer-technician glasses or im-a-sophisticated-arty-boy glasses? Because if so I personally find the first one off putting and the second attractive, but I think it depends on the person the glasses are attached to :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love guys who wear glasses *.* <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it hen my boyfriend wheres his glasses, makes him look smart :) and smart is the new sexy js

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. Some might not, but I think guys can look cute or hot in glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!