My boobs have shrunk, is this normal?

So I woke up this morning and my boobs felt a lot smaller than they normally do. Like they are considerably smaller in size. I put a bra on and my bra was too big for me. Im kind of freaking out a bit. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply more active and less than sufficient calories are getting replenished. As well push ups, bench press and dips can increase pectoral muscles which can also decrease boob sizes. Also it could be genetics reacting and just could be a imbalance of viatimins.

Such as if one is eating vegan/raw vegetable diet it can come with a B vitamin deficiency.

The human body is complex and finding the right balance can be intimidating.

Most Helpful Girl

• what? overnight? o. O really?
    I don't know i mean its normal if you lost weight and stuff or maybe sleep on them for long times everyday or something
    but overnight?

is your period close? it does crazy things to your body

or maybe you slept on them and they shrunk a little but will be back by night maybe... I don't know

What Guys Said 17

• If you worked out or haven't been drinking enough water I can see this as a possibility. Or if someone has an eating disorder or dieting this could be a warning sign that something is wrong.

• Maybe you've lost some weight and this was the first time you noticed the change in your breasts.

• Prove it then!

• First question have you lost weight recently

• Wrong bra, got slimer?

• Hahaha... its normal... on that time the amount of blood flows through ur boobs may reduced it will be normal aftr some time... no worry about tht dear... ur boobs will be always huge enough to suck...

• Did you lose weight , that can lead to boob shrinking.

• Unfortunately, what you are experiencing are the normal changes that occur in the breast with age. When you are younger, your breast has more fibrous and dense tissue. As you age, this becomes more fatty in consistency and you start to lose some of the structural support in the breast. Also, where your body decides it will store fat also changes with age and may not necessarily go where we want it. The same thing goes for facial aging, where we lose volume in our face as we get older despite being the same weight.

If you are desiring fuller breasts but not necessarily implants, then you may want to consider fat grafting where you borrow fat from one part of the body where you don't want it and add it the area where you want more volume.

• Well she's 19, or at least that's what her profile says. A normal 19 year old body shouldn't be doing that

• at that age*

• They must've shrunk in the wash. Jk
    You probably just lost weight.

• are you de-hydrated?

• how can we comment about it without any pic. ? show us

• Gremlins sneaked in in the night and popped them like balloons.

• maybe its just cold :D

• If u lost weight then yes.

• have someone suck you hard? xD

• No it isn't

• You took your mom's bra by error.

• Do you think they made some sort of new year's resolution?

What Girls Said 6

• lost weight?
    exercised more? (lose body fat an gain of muscle so boobies will shrink)
    by the way are you a model? you re absolutely gorge <3

• You probably bought the wrong bra size. Try getting a bra measurement done, it's common for women to get the wrong bra

• You lost weight

• Yo don't sweat it b, you're probably just losing weight!! (I always notice weight loss on my boobs before I notice it anywhere else)

• dont get tensed. it will become normal

• It happens when you lose weight