How cute are my dogs?

I know with that other question. Some were sad that it was of my kubrow from an online game I play. So here are pictures of my actual dogs. The multi color fuzzy one is an australian shepherd her name is jj. The other 2 are a mix of australian shepard and pitbull. The tan/white is Rocky and the black and white one is Jude. She wasn't to happy about being inside the house. lol All of them are extremely sweet and hyper.

How cute are my dogs?

• CUTE!
  • *tries to steal them*
  • not crazy about them

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a Shepard pitbull! my two favorite breeds combined!

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 17

• They're adorable! But I won't steal them because I have my hands full with my own little hellions. Aussies are sweet though 😍

drpem3xzef3kf.cloudfront.net/.../

scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...53898596_o.jpg

• D'awwwww look at their widdle faces! Australian shepherds are supposed to be really smart right?

• OMMGGGGGGGG!!! *squishes the dogs* :D THEY SO FLUFFFFAAAAYYY!!!

• Awe! They are super cute! :D

• Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous <3

• So cute :)

• 1|0
  • Oww, they are very cute <3

• So cute!! :)

• so fucking cute!

• Aww so cute and sweet! ❤️ Look at them!!! 😭 Kinda wanna steal them...

• Super cute! I LOVE dogs <3

• They are adorable! <3

• Sooooo cute!!!

• I don't really think any large fog is vute, unless they're a certain breed, sorry😛

• So cute :))

• Aww too cute. Is the one on the right pit bull and Shepard mix too or is he pit and something else?

• In the top picture the one on the right that is white and tan. He's Shepard and pitbull mix. The one on the left of that picture she's the mother of them. She had 6 puppies but we gave away 3 of them and kept 3. One of them is now living with my sister and these 2 are still here at where I'm at. So the father was just a random male dog. Though in the picture with rocky his ears look funny. They normally don't look like that. I guess they did that because of being curious of what someone was doing. I couldn't find a really good picture of jude. She's really beautiful but this was the best picture I could find. She wasn't used to being in the house which is why she doesn't look to happy. The 2 puppies are 2 years old now. The mom is 9 years old.

• The one on the left looks so happy. They're beautiful. I just love that last picture and the one on the right made my heart melt, I love pits, especially pit mixes lol