Is this girl fat?

Is this girl fat ?

Fat or not you decide (link to other pic)

• Fat
  • Nah

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately yes. But if she is healthy and happy, and willing to accept the risks of being a little overweight. It's no business of mine! I know in Australia, the health department uses the average waist measurement of 30 inches to determine healthy and unhealthy. Research has shown that a woman's waist greater then 30 inches put her at greater risk of diabetes, heart disease, heart attacks, some cancers... the list just goes on. I personally have been keeping my diet in check, so that my waist is now between 27 and 28 inches, as I have a trouble family health history.

Most Helpful Guy

• While she does appear to have the curvy body shape she still has a lot of fat on her body and does need to continue to lose it at least for a while longer she has what we call fat weight at the moment, now if she was just able to switch it to muscle weight then she would be the same size more or less, same curves but her body would be toned, fit and healthy which is important because she'd lived longer as well.

Unfortunately she is overweight but the reason she just looks curvy though is because instead of the fat being connected in her belly or arms or upper region at all it's being concentrated in her ass and legs, mostly ass though if it was more distributed more unevenly across the body then she would appear to be more bigger then she looks now and closer to what her actual weight is.

Just because the weight is distributed in your body in a way that doesn't look fat does not mean you are healthy, toned or fit, you just appear to be. And you should still train, eat healthy and work towards losing the weight that way you can truly be healthy, fit, toned and overall happier and live longer. I mean don't get me wrong the body "shape" she has is appeasing but she could and would look so much better if she was training.

And as a soon to be professional trainer and I can't just simply sit back and lie.

What Girls Said 21

• Yes. She is overweight. She is fat. Whatever you want to call it, she has an unhealthy amount of extra fat on her body.

• It's so pathetic this is down voted. She is right.

• Do you think she's attractive regardless of her being "Fat"?

• I think she has a curvy figure which is what guys like in a woman. I do however think her hips and butt are just TOO big in proportion to the rest of her body. Especially in the gif of he red tights and in the first pic of the black pants and peach shirt.
      @ycleptlove

• well u can tell she really loves her body. I'm just astounded at the ratios here. #themhipstho

• woah a lot of contrast between upper body part and downer boddy part.
    she s pretty confident with it and working it so it s all good.
    But a few years later this will stop being attractive, that ass needs a lot of work to stay up and round like this

• Not fat but maybe kind of thick and curvy.

• It's funny how people think she's not fat just because the fat is in the right places. She is obviously overweight = she has extra fat on her body = she's fat
    The fact that she's fat, doesn't mean that she isn't hot though. All of those who voted "nah" probably meant to say "yeah she's fat, but hot"
    Personally I don't think it's hot, but fact is she's fat, because she's extremely overweight

• Yes, she's fat. Not saying that's a bad thing, but the fact that it all settles in her ass does not make her any less fat.

• She's thick not fat and that ass tho 😍

• she's thick

• Is that the type of butt guys are into now?
    Cuz that is one big butt lol

• Body goals man😍

• People talk as if they know her workout routine and diet plan. She's a beautiful women with a body a lot of women wish they could have... Some of yal are haters.

• No she just has a fat ass

• She is overweight, but not obese

• SHAPEEE!!! learn the diffrent

• maybe a bit chubby... but looks toned and the curves are on the right places. I think that's what you call nowdays "thick" :)

• I'm sure she weighs more than her doctor wants her to but she is definitely hot. Good for her.

• Her ass is.

• Her ass is fake that's for sure. It looks gross how disproportionate her body looks on some of the pictures. Ugh I swear too many girls want to be thick booty bitches today 😂they need to stop Iot does not look right when it's unnatural like hers. Makes me sick 😷😷

• Her body isn't proportioned correctly, she's slim on top and overweight on bottom.

• As nice as I find her body I am not sure if it is real, especially based on how things are these days, and that does take away from the admiration of such a nice body lol. She is quite attractive who cares if she is fat! thats between her and her doctor/nutritionist.

• Some women are just str8 up haters. I am black and I feel that she is so beautiful curves faces and all omg. I have to reevaluate my sexuality after this lol. Cute and thick ;-)

• That's one ginormous butt. If her butt was proportional to the rest of her booshe would have been normal... But that big ole butt...

What Guys Said 30

• Lol at the women voting yes.

only thing fat is her ass.

• She carries more weight than a typical girl, so yes

• @consultanIsBack i have a 15 year old cousin with her body type she excerises a lot and eats unhealthy she doesn't eat much and her stomach is flat and still has an hour glass figure besides her all the women on my mothers family side including me have thick legs.. she is not fat she is thick

some people are short others are tall
      some are skinny can't gain weight no matter how much they eat
      some are fat can't lose much since birth
      some have skinny legs no matter how much fat they have on top
      others have extra fat on the legs no matter how thin they are on top
      there is a difference between fat and body type bro

• @ConsultantIsBack can you understand?

• it's split cause she's fat in some pictures and not others. so either she's fat now or at some point.

• I have seen her on here before - She is very attractive but a bit big for me but I don't know about overweight because it all seems in the ass like it was almost intentional

• I think she's just sexy. Looks happy in the pics. I usually like girls responses on here but the jealous meter if going off the scale lol

• Her hips and butt and legs are huge

• She does look kinda fat in some of the pictures. And chubby in others.

• She has excess weight but its in the right places. She looks very sexy.

Unhealthy fat is more belly fat, which is linked to diabetes and other stuff. Her fat is not unhealthy

• Ok well let's get real, the answer is yes she is because she has a lot of fat on her ass and for her height your not suppose to be that big so yes she is. NOW. If she lost weight she would look even better!!!

• She carries her fat, very very well. O. o

• that was a very tough decision but i think it's just ass?

• god dam thats a nice body

• Yeah she's fat. Just most of the fat went down to her ass. I don't think she looks that bad though

• This is conflicting

I'd say she is fat but that the fat is in good places, so she isn't that fat?

I have no idea...

• it doesn't really matter what we think she's obviously very confident with her body.
    good on her!!

• A little too thick for me but hey more power to her

• SHE IS BOTH! HOW?

• No, she is the curvy type I want in bed next to me

• she is gorgeous first and yes big girl

• Oh my gosh, she is perfect.

• I think its genetic, and not actualy fat.

• she's got it where it counts.

• how can I say her fat... she is fucking hot baby

• Not fat at all. Damn she has amazing hips and booty

• Good god that ass! mmmmmmm!

• I can tell if she stops working out she will be

• She is but she is hot

• That is quite a booty!

• To me, that woman is the definition of voluptuous. Not nearly fat. Curvy & sexy. No belly fat. Plump round rump. Naturally wide hips. No cellulite.

• She delicious!