I hate to use the phrase 'rate me' but yeah, that. *Braces self* ?

Not really into selfies or asking what other people think of how I look but seen as a lot of people are doing it... and it might be useful to know if im actually lower than I think I am so I dont bat out of my league haha.

• 3 or under :(
  • Just a 4
  • Solid average 5
  • Little bit cute 6
  • Looks like heaven 7
  • More than 7 (flatterer :P )

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my personal preference, but I wouldn't consider you ugly. Not at all. You're... someone I could work with. However, your insecurity is jumping off the page. You remind me a lot of someone I know at work. I have mixed feelings about that gal, and generally don't trust her. So to see her doppelganger on here is... awkward, to say the least.

• Lol. I'm not usually insecure at all infact. Though do like someone that likes someone else so maybe im feeling a bit down about that and myself because of it lately and that's what you are sensing. Haha im sorry to spook you looking like her double.

Most Helpful Girl

• Regardless of how you look don't ever think you're out of someone's league. Plenty of hot guys date or marry average looking women for reasons other than looks.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't give numbers. (I don't work for the FDA and rate beef!) But you are quite attractive and for the guys who like large busts you have that. You will not be batting out of your league. Enjoy!!

• I think super cute - You don't need to worry about numbers

• I don't believe in giving numbers (too dehumanizing) but you're a very attractive girl.

• I think you look pretty ^^ You haven't gone overboard like some girls do, you end up trying to see past the 5 layers of makeup they've put on.

Plus, you look like you have some meat on your bones (which is a very good thing in my books), which is lacking in some women these days ^^

• Thanking you. Haha meat on my bones, that's the step between average and 'chunky butt' right? xD I'll take it as a compliment haha.

• You are a very beautiful young woman- love your pristine skin

• haha thankyou, you know I once went out with a friend and this guy complimented her and then looked at me and when 'eh.. you have nice... errr... skin!' xD I thought - Meh! I'll take it! Better than no compliment at all

• Haha I quite agree xD though he might have just been drunk, drunk people sometimes have trouble lying haha.

• *I think she meant the skin guy that complimented my friend and I on the night out lol

• Your very attractive at least to me I like your face, hair, and that outfit you have on 😉

• You're really hot.

• I think you're quite attractive :)

• Alittle above average

• You look a bit like Bruce Jenner.

• OMG!!! You are lovely, abs GORGEOUS!!!

• BOBFOC/10.

• you're not ugly so no worries

• you have awesome boobs and a cute face

• cute and hot, would be a great cowgirl

• Really beautiful and attrctive

• More than 7 (flatterer :P )

• About 6.5/10.

If you approached me, I'd be all for it, but I probably wouldn't approach you.

• haha a 6.5 is where I would put myself too on my best of days so that's good to know, thanks.

• Most of it's personality with me though to be honest, you're easily 6.5/10, most people look better in real life than in photos too in my experience.

• Very true. If someone has a shit personality you have to minus a point or two xD

What Girls Said 1