My husband says I'm fat and ugly. Can I post a current picture and get some other opinions?

I took some boudoir photos for my husband for Christmas. He seemed to not care for them very much. That led to a conversation about how sexy I am. So I asked him to honestly rate me on a scale of 1 to 10. He then told me I'm a 5 at best and that I'm fat and he doesn't find me attractive anymore. I was skinnier when we got married but I just had a baby- his baby- and I haven't bounced back to normal yet. I'm not angry at him for his answer, after all I did ask him to be honest. However, his response has crushed my self-confidence. I always thought of myself as a relatively attractive woman- nice butt, big boobs, etc. So I guess I'm wondering if he's crazy or if I really am ugly? Please give your honest opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, that's bad. I think you're pretty, I wouldn't have thought you had a kid. In light of that evidence I declare you to be a MILF!

Most Helpful Girl

• How can a man who loves you even try and rate you?

Also, after having a child he should be at least understandinh and if he doesn't like ur current weight, he should help u lose it, by being positive and encouraging and by maybe trying to exercise together.

Not by putting u down

What Guys Said 40

• He's crazy. Worse than that, he's an ingrate.

You are not ugly.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to transport his future 70 year old self back to the present time to whack some sense into his ungrateful, youthful, foolish self.

He has a wife that loves him.
    He has a beautiful child.
    The world lays at his feet and he wants for nothing.

Nothing except to have someone to relieve him of the overwhelming burden if having to tolerate a life that is insufficiently perfect.

How many people have lost love?
    How many people have lost a spouse?
    How many people have lost a child?

Who among any of these people would have the least concern for the petty, so called problems your husband claims to be burdened by?

None at all.

• You write well.

• Yeah. That.

Also, I don't know whether you do a ton of writing on the internets, but these things tend to be self-reinforcing. If you write a bunch, it will redound to the way you talk, and vice versa, and so on. Pretty cool. Eh.

Pass it on.

No, really, pass it on. Because I'm sick of seeing grown men write like my daughter. Who is a girl. Who is seven.

• Well, "online dating" may as well be another planet, as far as I'm concerned. Can't really imagine it. But I am also, essentially, a gay gym bunny trapped in the body of a straight woman. (:

Again... Pass it on.

I even told my son (who is 12). He can go through his faux-gangster phase, he can try this drug or that one, etc. But that boy better not grow up to write like a girl.
      Ha.

• I think you look very beautiful and your husband is being very short sighted possibly even a bit harsh considering you just had a baby that said you still look great post baby.

• Not fat, you've got some thickness but the good kind. You're a good catch and he should be proud to have you as his wife

• Its all perspective. Too much of the same, no matter how sexy... an become stale. You!'re great looking its just he wants a change.

So far we are not sure if humans are meant to be monogamous or not. So that probably explains why he's feeling this way.

• The guy is an idiot. Every guy knows that a gal will lose her figure through pregnancy, and that it takes time to get back to "normal" (but you cannot just wait, you need to be active.

But you are very attractive anyway, as you are now. Any man would be proud to be seen with you.

You are NOT ugly, so I guess he is crazy!!

Thgat is my absolute honest opinion!!!

• You are not fat but you are chubby. Not a bad thing especially for guys who are more into chubby women. I'm guessing he's more into the skinny women. You are definitely not ugly from my point of view. I don't think he's crazy or mean. Ugly may have been the wrong word to use but every person has his/her own definition of "Ugly" and all other words. If you want you can sit down with him and tell him that your feelings are hurt from when he called you "Ugly" and see what his response will be. Maybe he can find another way of explaining what he thinks of you. If it's really that important to you.

• You don't call your wife ugly period unless you really don't want to be married anymore.

• Calling someone ugly is mean and mentally abusive.

• You rank much higher. Yes, I would consider you attractive.

• U look good to me, I like chubby girls.

Your husband probably likes slimmer girls and after the baby weight he lost attraction for you. But what I'm most worried about is his lack of emotional care about you. This marriage is going to end soon. :-/

• Your husband is crazy, I think you're super sexy! I love your gorgeous blue eyes and hot curvy body... you definitely turn me on

• never ask questions you don't wanna hear the answer to. also, you look ok. i've seen better and i've seen worse. and we can't tell if you're fat cause of the way you're sitting and the fact that the 2nd picture doesn't show anything besides your face.

• I actually did want to know the answer. That is why I asked. I was surprised by his comments but not angry because I did ask him to be honest.

• and maybe with the ugly thing (for your sake), it has more to do with the weight than actually getting uglier. and at least with weight, you can work off that baby weight and can do something about it instead of just being fat... hopefully that clears things up a bit.

• Thank you I appreciate your input. I was actually also referring to him (being my husband) in my reply comment. I meant that I wanted to know the answer from my husband, and that is why I asked him. And don't even worry about offending me. Life to short for all that mess 😊

• You are an attractive young woman

• I don't think your ugly but you could lose a few pounds. Your certainly not obese. Maybe he's just being mean to try and get you to lose the weight. Ask him to be more encouraging since it's not helping your self esteem.

• I think you are very sexy and in no way are you fat.. I do not think that you have to go and post pictures to find that opinion out, but the next time your shallow husband says that to you.. just reply.. no it's you that is the fat and ugly one and just who in the hell do you think you are anyways.. gods gift to women.. hopefully that stops that right then and there

• youΒ΄re a bit chubby. not fat or ugly at all.

• Your husband is a jackass and completely crazy. Your hot I would rate you an 8-9 not a 5. I can't believe how he treating you go to the trouble of those pictures for him he has to hurt you like that wow. What he did was really cruel and I would ask him how he really feels about you. I would never treat my wife like that. I know for sure lot of men out there would be very attracted to you.

• Why don't you post his picture up here we can rate him?

• He is most certainly crazy. Whether you asked for honesty or not that was a dick move on his part.

• You're hot and sexy!

• great tits too!

• you're soooo gorgeous... wish you were here with me, I'd appreciate your beauty, your boobs and your beautiful face. I'd lick ur pussy and make love with you 3 times a day just like I did with my late wife.

• Well that escalated quickly... Lol Thank you

• Well your not fat, but your not thin. How did you compare before you got married? By the way, I notice as a trend that women tend to bloat up in marriages and relationships when they get comfortable and when there is no competition with other girls. I also see a trend where girls who are divorced or dumped are at the gym working out. In the looks department, your ok.

• holey hell... he's either the god of gays, or just blind.

• Your husband is a moron. You fat and ugly? What the hell are guys doing these days that make them morons?

• The 5/10 comment could possibly come from your weight, and whether or not you wore more make up while dating him. If you're bothered by it then lose the weight and try to bring the sexiness back, otherwise there's nothing else you can really do.

I guess you won't ask him questions like that in the future.

• Actually I will. I want my husband to be 100% honest with me and that includes saying things I may not wanna hear. I can't fix what he doesn't like if he never tells me. I'm working on the weight. I just thought his opinion was a bit discouraging because I never considered myself ugly.

• you are average

• Your husband is honestly a fuckwit

You're yummy and I would be thrilled with you

You're not fat and you're in no way ugly

• Well you don't have the best looking face but I wouldn't say your fat. Sure you could become fat if you let yourself go in couple years. However, you can also change the tide and become incredible (you have a good build) good build if you work out.

• OH my,
    Darlin, you are beautiful.
    Some men go their lifetime hoping to find a dreamy girl like you.
    Loose that man and move on.
    Life is to short for his negativity

• he's anger at you now you're looking for validation from other men, stop go fix you're shit but if it doesn't work out break up with you're husband and be honest with him

• If by "validation from other men" you mean an outsider's opinion then yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for. If I were just looking for that I would've directed this question for just guys not men and women. And I am trying to "fix my shit" that's why I'm trying to get unbiased opinions. Just saying. No need to be rude. ✌

• not trying to be rude but im being honest, look I don't know if your partner is worth the time I don't know the details but I'd rather tell you first try to fix it that's all it is and yes you're not ugly you look fine

• very pretty. as for your boobs and butt etc judging from these pictures they are actually very nice. feel welcome to PM me if you like to chat.

• you're neither fat nor ugly

• Oh man, girls love the douche bags.

• Your husband is a jerk for thinking like that

• There isn't a damn thing wrong with you physically.

• Not only have you had a child, but you aren't 20 anymore.

• The clown thinks you make him look bad when the reality is he makes you look bad for putting up with his shit

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 26

• Your husband is an idiot.

You are not ugly and fat, far from it! He's being incredibly mean.

• I think your figure is really nice! There's not many women with boobs im jealous of xD Plus you have an hourglass figure! Im sure he's not a bloody peach after years of being married either!

• Obviously, he has no empathy skills because he couldn't get you. You need to forgive him, and realize that you are just fine. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but I do understand that you can be hurt by your husband's comments. If you are healthy, it might take a year to lose all the weight of the pregnancy, just let time heal you.

• You look good for just having a baby!
    I don't agree with your husband.

• Woah! That was so mean of him to say. Rating honestly means "rating constructively" at least. I think you are really attractive specifically after having a baby when all your body is biological racked.

• my ex boyfriend of two years called me fat and ugly and that he didn't like my small breasts

you can tell you have: breasts , theighs , and ass , and those blue eyes
    if that isn't attractive i dont know what is I think brown hair would look good though
    attractive to sexy

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...r+with+blue+eyes+2013.JPG

• 1. You are very cute. Not ugly.
    2. You are not fat, what you have is a little baby fat any woman can gain with a baby.
    3. Why are you still with a guy who can use words like that to describe you?
    4. If he is so judgmental, tell him to birth the next baby and work off the weight.

• What the hell.. if your husband tells you shit like that to lower your self-confidence you better get ready to kick his ass and get a divorce real quick because he obviously doesn't appreciate you at all 😒

• No you are not don't listen! I wish I had a face like yours, and you don't look overweight. It's a mean thing to say, but I guess if you're not mad then there's no reason for me to tell you to be upset about it... I don't know what he's smoking but you're very pretty :)

• U look nice, body will go back to normal soon.

• you look very attractive to me.
    nice face, beautiful eyes, nice figure overall and great boobs.
    now maybe a few pounds less-just a few :p- would make you look hot

• I don't think you're fat or ugly

• You're not skinny but that's not a bad thing. And your definetly not fat!! You look really good for someone who just had a baby. In my opinion he couldn't be more wrong. You are beautiful - don't doubt it! ;)

• I'm so sorry to hear that! If it makes you feel any better, I did some budoir for my bf's Christmas present & one of his comments was "why are your arms so big?" You're not alone!

• He's insensitive. Is he a couch potatoe with a tubby?

• HAHAHAHA Oh My God

• Why on earth are you even still with that asshole?

• You look stunning

• You're a little bit chubby but not ugly.

• you're pretty he's an idiot and it seems that he only married you for your looks...

• You are perfectly plump. ! :) maybe you should rate him on a scale of 1-10

• Wow so lovely.

• You are not fat or ugly, you are a beautiful woman. :)

• He's a fucking asshole.

Plain and simple.

• You might have gained some weight from being pregnant, but you are not fat! I think you are pretty. Maybe that's his way to motivate you to lose the baby weight? Sometimes people have no tact

• Ok, listen. You're beautiful, you aren't even close to fat, you have curves and you should rock them. You're husband seems like a piece of shit.