This one-side gender ad is everywhere where I live ! ?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok... yup something is wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that ad is sexist! I am sick of all these sexist ads. There are women that do what the men in this ad do to. So therefore there should be situations in this ad where women are being dodgy and the man is the victim as well. It should not be a gender thing, it should be about saying this type of behaviour is bad no matter what gender does it.

It all comes form the bullshit society believes of that:

Penis = Evil.
    Vagina = is to be worshiped.

I refuse to buy Nivea products now after an ad they had in my country. Nivea is a German brand and as far as I am concerned Nivea can keep their shitty products in Germany not in my country.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I think I see your point - Very heavily leaning towards women, unfairly I feel would have been easy to make that campaign gender neutral

• I'd help the girl in every situation except the one with the nudes being shown. I'd mind my own business there, and I wouldn't look at them.

• Telling males not to stand idle while women get taken advantage of/raped? Aw mannn, how terrible, us men have it so hard.

• did Bill Cosby see it?

• lol dumbass commercial