Be Brutally honest, are my lips too big for my face? does it make me look odd?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• vavavoummm
    now why the body pic for a lips question? ;) not complaining but still
    anw there is no such thing as too big lips lol. my cousin has bigger lips/mouth than you on a thin elongated face and I think it s very sexy. Probably her best asset.
    check out julia roberts, angelina jolie, jessica biel.
    the color of the lipstick though isn t flattering much.

What Guys Said 42

• Lips are fine but the lipstick is kind of like a neon sign. Lighter and maybe even a different color would be better.

• This is your face, dear. What are you going to do if someone says yes? Or no? Have some crazy doctor start hacking away at it or injecting it with some even crazier fluids? You're beautiful, hopefully you're nice and can carry a conversation. Leave your face alone, love it, love yourself. Besides I bet when you smile in full it lights up every part of a dark room.

• Well, no. But they're also emphasized with that lipstick, I think.

• No. Your question might have been is my mouth too big for my face and the brutal answer is still no.

Stop trying to have body dysmorphia you're good.

• No they are fine - You look lovely - I wouldn't have thought too much about them till you mentioned your own lips , In fact especially in second pic the enhance your attractiveness

• I'm pretty sure any guy that will ever be interested in you, won't give the slightest fuck about your lips.

If anything, he'll just be thinking about how they will benefit him.

• Ok... how would that ever be helpful?

Say some guy says they are too big, then you'll just feel shitty about it, it's not like you can realistically get smaller lips!

My honest opinion? You look great, stop worrying about things you can't change, it's a pointless exercise.

• no. but way too much lipstick

• The lipstick plays a big role in how your lips look. I say they are great. Beautiful.

• You look great to me. Big juicy lips luscious hips. Would love to see the whole package. You have nothing to worry about your very sexy.

• nah its good

• Your lips are really nice you really have nothing to be worried about. Your a 9 out of a 10 being best. I thought big lips are something that was wanted they get lip implants.

• You look sexy as hell fantastic figure and a pretty face and your luscious lip's look tasty

I give you a 9

• People love to find flaws, which they should be looking for is what makes you great. You're fine though

• You look good

• Too big for your face? No. Does "it" make you look old? What, your face? No.

• No I think they are very nice! And you look hot :-)

• No, you have nice lips 🙂

• You are hot, dw

• Can we see them when the aren't so emphasized by lipstick?

• Not at all... your lips face and body are gorgeous

• You look hot to me.

• those lips look good on you

• You look really hot.

• you look delicious!

• They are perfect and your hips are to die for...

• I think you look amazing!!! And where did you get your dress?

• Came for the lips, stayed for the curves, damn you are hot, and they are totally fine

• No you look great! I like the red lipstick

• I think you're gorgeous!

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 20

• They look nice actually. If they make you self conscious, try using darker colors. Bright colors often draw a lot of attention to the lips, but darker shades such as deep red, violet, or chocolate make your lips a bit less noticeable but still allows them to be a prominent feature on your face. I personally like larger lips on girls, it's attractive.

• looks like you have a wide mouth and thin lips try a brown tone lipstick
    red not helping

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d9ed4c4d7e.jpg

• Your lips are totally fine. Just look for a lip color that's less orange in the future.

• With those eyes - you look gorgeous no matter what kind of lips you have but I would choose a colour that is closer to your actual lip colour if you wear lipstick.

• Cool it on the bright lipstick, otherwise they look fine.

• I don't think they're that big. I read somewhere lips that are wider than your nose are considered more attractive biology as opposed to your nose and lips being the same width or your nose being wider. Which is my problem lol

• It's the way you put the lipstick on... it makes it look bigger or would I say full... try a little less and don't exceed the lip line..

• only by a little tiny bit

maybe its the red thats making the illusion of them being bigger
    try using a lighter shade of red, it won't stand out as much and it will look perfect

• yea maybe it's the red i should've gone for a soft pink instead

• Nope, you look great.

• they look normal.

• i feel like they look exaggerated

• like too wide

• No they look normal the red just makes it pop out.

• No, i think your really really pretty and your lips are gourgous red looks nice but try a pinkish nude lipstick...

• Nope. They look perfectly fine to me. Honest!

• You are your lips are both very pretty :)

• It's ok. I just think that u could wear purple

• love your stupid pose.

• No, I just think the lipstick color isn't right for you and makes them look bigger then they are.

• Well you have a big mouth... It looks weird with that color of lipstick

• You got them black girl lips ✋

And booty 👌

• no, you're gorgeous! big lips are in nowadays anyway